Pulsefire ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D3STROYR

06-30-2012

HOW COME WHENEVER I PLAY HIM ON PBE HE IS ALWAYS THE TOP KILL SCORE. WHY DOES HIS SKIN MAKE HIM SEEM MORE OP? GOT A FEW PENTAS ON PBE WITH SKIN ON AND CLASSIC I JUST GET DOUBLE o.O

LoLersBane

06-30-2012

skin obviously makes you deal more damage, why else would it be so expensive (<<<<not to be taken seriously)

Careful

06-30-2012

Really? I've been seeing baddies who insta buy Ezreal, and then insta buy his skin, and then end up feeding hella hard.

Stefincet0

07-01-2012

I was just queued with this guy who was like "me ezreal me ezreal" and i'm like no; summoner 2 dodges queue and once im actually in game, i notice its against the same guy... pulsefire failzreal, he disconnected after i killed him twice. lmao

pk3dbym3

07-01-2012

Kinda makes the ezreal pros look bad. I freaki ng love it when I lane against a ap ez lol I got the skin, but the skin shouldn't be feared the player behind the skin should be Bro,

EatMyTracers

07-01-2012

All the pulsefire ezreals I see are really bad but the normal ezreals are good.

Rykaal

07-01-2012

the pulsefire skin is all shiney and new, just wait a week or 2 and most of the bads will end up leaving.

WesRocks360

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

the only thing i love more than my pulsfire ez skin is pwning noobs who just unlocked him lol

TheLastRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

don't trust ezreals for at least 3 more days