Twitch vs. Teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kelron Vladseal

06-30-2012

I see tons of players using Teemo usually each match, however I have yet to see Twitch play so far in any of my matches. I was recommended twitch by some people as a ranged attack class, but after seeing Teemo own a few times it's a hard decision(teemo is mid range). So wondering how good Twitch does in matches?

Hepna

06-30-2012

Twitch does amazing, he is easily one of the most annoying champions to fight against. He is like Teemo on steroids.

Kelron Vladseal

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hepna View Post
Twitch does amazing, he is easily one of the most annoying champions to fight against. He is like Teemo on steroids.
Lol good to hear, I will keep saving up for him. Just wasn't sure since I had someone recommend him, but have yet to see anyone else use Twitch .

sid234

06-30-2012

Twitch's invisible is truly annoying, can set up brilliant ganks early game when no one will buy an Oracle. If built properly he can really own, does low dmg normally

R3dRain

07-01-2012

It is because of the higher number of teemo in game since twitch is shut down by teemo blind I be vs some twitch player as teemo and it manly me shut twitch with teemo blind.

twitch is fun and is a good champion it just he harder and get counter by teemo blind Also pink ward kill twitch to.

Majiiii

07-01-2012

I perfer to play Teemo more than Twitch just because Teemo can be built AP so well, that his mushrooms not only can cover the whole map without any use of wards, to know where the enemy team is, and those mushrooms hurt quite well with more than 600 AP. It's quite fun.

TwistWrist

07-01-2012

AP Teemo is rather useless against competent teams though.

Solo top tanky onhit Teemo probably see more play at higher levels than Twitch does though.

Twitch isn't terrible but his stealth mechanic can only carry for so long.

Tabnir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

Twitch doesn't carry with stealth, he carries by playing like a carry. Just because you have stealth doesn't mean you have to be a secret agent and then pop out in the middle of their team like a pink elephant.

He's just always absurdly squishy. The rest of your team needs to be unignorable, intimidating, or have a LOT of catch and peels in addition to you keeping the maximum distance that you can from the fight. This isn't any different from what any other ADC ideally wants, but Twitch is especially susceptible to mobility champions.

Teemo's somewhat safer because he has a mini ghost with movefast. Good shroom coverage is arguably stronger map control than playing mobile ward with Twitch.

TwistWrist

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabnir View Post
Twitch doesn't carry with stealth, he carries by playing like a carry. Just because you have stealth doesn't mean you have to be a secret agent and then pop out in the middle of their team like a pink elephant.
Except if he only uses the stealth for the steroid, then there is almost no reason to use Twitch over any other ranged AD Carry.

To say that stealth isn't why he carries at low levels would kind of dishonest.

invASIAN1909

10-30-2012

Twitch is an adc who does tons of dmg , not to mention his q can be exceptional ganker
Teemo does decent dmg too , but his utlility is very useful , i mean his blind and his shrooms are beneficial to the team.
Forgot to include teemo can be top mid or even bot in a few cases