AP nautilus mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeruse

06-30-2012

I have been playing naut mid for a little while and i have been doing well as him. I just would like some feedback.
I have been starting boots potions as him. then building into a Crystal Scepter, if i am behind i will grab a dorans ring or two. then go for a catalyst into rod of ages. finishing boots in appropriate spots into either mercs or sorcs. then after i have most my health things i build into my tankier damage side. Adding on a deathcap, Abyssal Scepter, and Zhonya's. My rune page has flat ap quints, magic pen marks, mana regen seals (flat) and AP glyphs (flat). I start off with W and then get E then W then Q. (Q 3rd if my jungle is gunna make a move) Then maxing W, then E, then Q (getting R in appropriate places, 6,11,16).
Please send me some feedback i would love to know what i could do better rune/skill/build wise. also if you have some neat playstyles with him let me know.
{FATE21}HellkyteMartyr

roughneck65

06-30-2012

I dont disagree with the build it sounds good but why mid. He is really good in the jungle and his ganks are wonderful imo.

jloysnenph

06-30-2012

In mid, nautilus should be harrassed out so quickly.

What do you do against like long range ppl like xerath?

Liburia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jloysnenph View Post
In mid, nautilus should be harrassed out so quickly.

What do you do against like long range ppl like xerath?
I will dodge his skillshots?
I played a game as Nautilus mid against Ziggs and just dodged almost every bomb. And mid-game my combo takes almost all of his life, so he's pretty much dead, if I land 1 grab.

roughneck65

07-01-2012

How many games have you played mid with him? And what lvl are you?

JRiMi

07-01-2012

I would suggest rushing ROA before Rylais bc u want to max that out early. Other than that it seems legit.

CuteCake

07-01-2012

dodge skill shots? meanwhile get 0 cs while the opponent gets freefarm.
also, anyone decent will hit those 'skill shots' while you pretend to be a pro walking back and forth mindlessly

TeknoWizard

07-01-2012

He's actually very strong mid. I tried him a few times there. And yes, your CS is not going to be as high as you opponents. However, since you can get some minions, the lane is going to be pushed. And even a little pushing from the other mid laner can lead to a gank that no one can escape because of all the CC and damage Naut puts out.

Zeruse

07-01-2012

I do have some trouble against long ranges but i dont have a problem dodging and getting cs at the same time. im lvl 30 and ive played like 10 games with him mid not very recently though]

Zeruse

07-01-2012

Also do you think i should switch grabbing rod of ages before crystal scepter?