Why do we not have a kick in queue?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrollYou001

06-30-2012

Despite my name i am not a troll and i despise people that just ruin games for no reason.
Just today i had 2people trolling for absolutely no apparent reason.
1 asks us what elo we are and then say's in the same sentence if u don't answer i will take a already taken position and feed.
Other just comes in and say's i gonna afk...GL.
And stay's afk the whole game.
A 30 min wait for some1 who actually wants to play ranked is retarded, because usually the one's who dodge actually have a reason for doing so, and want to play. Having the ability to kick some1 in queue or even in game would be the "awesomest" thing since maybe the map remake on SR.
Pls consider adding this to the game, but only allow ur own team to kick a teammate not like HoN which u need the other team to vote yes on the kick.
Adding this in ranked only would be great.

-Thank You

Dewwy 13

06-30-2012

The downside to that though is if you get a group of trolls that run around in a team and just kick people for no reason other than to be "funny" then it would defeat the purpose.

TrollYou001

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewwy 13 View Post
The downside to that though is if you get a group of trolls that run around in a team and just kick people for no reason other than to be "funny" then it would defeat the purpose.
Well in ranked u can only duo queue. So 2 votes against 3 wouldn't really work. Plus a kick don't usually involve a penalty. So even if some1 who has no reason to be kicked can just go right back into looking for a queue. I guess getting kicked would work like an ignore. You can't play with the same players anymore for at least the game that u have been kicked out of.