Captain Teemo, The Super Duper Pooper

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Monxide

12-07-2009

Hmm, if guide was updated, why there is still 2 bloodrazors in item build? I found bloodrazor passive is UNIQUE nowadays, so probably there is sence to grab only one, for a baron farming purpose. But maybe it is only me...

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2009

my bad.

Wriggle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

12-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait View Post
ghost doesn't remove unit collision.
Yes, Ghost removes unit collision.. at least for minions, not sure about players. Lets you run straight through them, same as Janna's Zephyr.

Carabao

12-07-2009

The Items I like to use for DPS.
Malady 50%
Wits End 45%
Sword of the divine %55
the boots with 25% IAS
Black Cleaver
Rageblade 24%

~+200%

Damage from Malady, Wits, SoTD is crazy with this DPS build. All I see is red red and red.

Malady 30 dmg a hit at max.
Wits 42 dmg each hit.
SoTD every 4th hit 100dmg.
-60 armor after 5 hits with cleaver.
+110 damage.

For a 30 minute game I usually have all five items minus black cleaver. But if it lasts long enough black cleaver will change the tide.

Ligr

12-08-2009

Nice guide, the only thing I do not disagree with is that he is the best solo player. I eat Teemos' for breakfast with Cho'gath solo mid.

Lemons

12-08-2009

Great guide, I love it!

Arthas Menethil

12-08-2009

I play support anti-caster Teemo, so I grab wit's end, malady and frozen mallet. scrimp on my damage, since i don't play as a true solo late game. Early game, ofc i'm solo grab a lizard buff on myself, shrooms, lizard + frozen mallet slow helps my team win battles. I gimp my own solo damage though. But due to my high attack speed, by focus-firing their team healer I often help win battles as it eats away at their mana pool extremely quick.

AIM7Sparrow

12-08-2009

I play teemo regularly but am still in the process of truly mastering him. One thing I can say with confidence though is that I feel people try to hard to play him as a physical dps carry. He really isn't. I think he brings much more to the table through utility in the form of map control, anti-physical dps via blind dart, and being a lifeline for teammates through shroom escape routes.

For these reasons I think teemo's most important stat is cooldown reduction with a secondary in AP. A teemo that hasn't made the enemy afraid of entering the jungle isn't doing his job properly. I try to absolutely never have my shrooms be off of cooldown. I place them whenever and wherever I can and with max cooldown reduction you're looking at 2 extra shrooms a minute. In just 5 minutes thats 10 extra shrooms placed around the map that could be crucial in netting a kill, preventing a gank, or just simply stopping enemy movement routes.