Captain Teemo, The Super Duper Pooper

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-04-2009

This Teemo is geared for top tier play.
if you are a beginner, don't bother with maldred's bloodrazors, just use black cleaver for damage.
reason: only organized teams should worry about baron nashor.
#1, Teemo MUST win his lane.
#2, Teemo MUST play support.
#3, Teemo MUST be a killer.

Lore:
As far as yordles are concerned, there is something slightly wrong with Teemo. While he enjoys - and in fact needs - the level of community and companionship inherent to all yordles, Teemo feels it so strongly that he ventures out on his own to destroy the enemies of Bandle City. There is something that switches off in Teemo, so that the lives he ends do not burden him. It seemed only logical to send him to fight in the League of Legends as the champion of Bandle City. He has taken to the League like a duck to water, seeking out the foes of the yordles and extinguishing them with the rare ajunta poison he personally gathers from the jungles of Kumungu. However, the limited company of his own kind wears on Teemo, and cracks are beginning to show in his innocent and chipper fašade.

''Though he is known as the Swift Scout, it is clear that Teemo is actually something else - the unrepentant assassin of Bandle City.''

Skill info/stats can be found on:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/champ...he_swift_scout

Recommended Skill build:
1. Toxic Shot
2. Blinding Dart
3. Blinding Dart
4. Toxic Shot
5. Move Quick
6. Noxious Trap (#1 priority to max)
7. Blinding Dart (#2 priority to max)
8. Toxic Shot (#3 priority to max)
9. Rest goes to Move Quick.

Recommended Summoner Spells:
Ignite + Ghost, basic start
Replace Ignite with Rally or Clairvoyance or Heal if nobody else on team has those skills.

Recommended Runes:
Red = Attack Speed
Yellow = 5 HP per level, 4 MP per levell
Blue = Magic Resist per level
Purple = Flat HP

Recommended Masteries:
9/0/21
Distribute points depending on which summoner skills you use.

Recommended Final items:
Doran's Shield
Boots of Mobility
Malady
Black Cleaver
Trinity Force

Recommended Item Order:
Doran's Shield + Health potion
Boots of Speed
Malady
B.F. Sword
Black Cleaver
Trinity Force

Game Mechanics/Strategy:
Teemo is the best solo character in the beginning of the game. Toxic shot is extremely painful. The only defense against teemo is a tower hug. I suppose Soraka might actually be able to just take all those hits and wear you down.

Level 1:
Getting the Lizard King's Sigil with the help of your teammates is a good idea. Harass whoever is in your lane with a hit and run.

Level 2:
Now that you have blinding dart, you have 3 different attacks. Auto-attack, blinding dart, and ignite. If your opponent's health gets low enough, use ghost then nuke your opponent until he dies.
If a physical dps gets in a continuous battle with you, just blind him and auto-attack. Laying a mine in front of you is a good idea if you are level 6.

Level 6:
Noxious trap does a lot of damage at the beginning, but it's better used for scouting. My recommendation is you try to use traps where your opponent won't set them off, traps are great for defensive purposes like blocking morgana's skill shot or blitzcrank's grab.

Try not to cast move-quick while you are harassing. It's a real drain on your mana and it should only be used when you really want to kill, run away, or travel long distances.

Mid-Game:
Once you have your maldred's razors, recurve bow, and vampiric scepter, you can solo the dragon. This happens at roughly lvl 7-8. It's early on because the total cost of those items are about 2500 gold altogether.
Be sure to lay traps next to the dragon and baron nashor. Don't lay the traps in the grass to their entrance, lay the traps so you have vision of nashor and dragon.

End-Game:
Once you have stark's fervor, your team can do Baron Nashor. Blinding him helps too.

You will be able to kite thanks to phage. Be sure to blind enemy physical carries often. Ghost is a good spell to run away with. You do go down quickly, so try not to take any damage.

Tips:
-Teemo can get very high slow using the lizard king's sigil. This sigil is great for ganking.

-Spread out your traps. Noxious traps are more useful for scouting than for killing.

-My personal strategy: Kill baron the moment you get bloodrazors. Buy a potion of agility, bring a tank or team, then just potion + kill. Note: It is a high risk and will be cutting it close.

Crazy Demon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2009

Huh. This looks interesting. I probably won't like it (even after testing your blitz build enough to see the validity in it, I still dislike building DPS style for him), I'll try him out.

BTW: Why do you take Haste (I assume you mean ghost). Even though move quick gets dispelled upon getting hit, whenever I play Teemo, if I die, its not because I couldn't move fast enough, its because I just couldn't move.

Bait

Recruiter

11-04-2009

yes, by haste i meant ghost, edited.

ghost is good for kiting and killing early on. move quick at low level isn't that great at chasing. especially since you get hit by minions if you target an enemy hero, haste is a reliable way to chase down and nuke your target.
later in the game, haste is useful for running away. it doesn't work all the time, but if you get slowed or your move quick gets disabled, haste is a good substitute.

Horohoro

11-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait View Post
yes, by haste i meant ghost, edited.

ghost is good for kiting and killing early on. move quick at low level isn't that great at chasing. especially since you get hit by minions if you target an enemy hero, haste is a reliable way to chase down and nuke your target.
later in the game, haste is useful for running away. it doesn't work all the time, but if you get slowed or your move quick gets disabled, haste is a good substitute.

You did it again.

Bait

Recruiter

11-09-2009

let's face it, haste is a better term. i don't see my hero turning into a ghost.
haste is used as a general term for movement speed active skills anyway.

Mr Tibbers

11-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait View Post
let's face it, haste is a better term. i don't see my hero turning into a ghost.
haste is used as a general term for movement speed active skills anyway.
Champs using Ghost lose unit collision, don't they? I've heard of using it to run through Anivia's "unpassable" wall.

Bait

Recruiter

12-06-2009

ghost doesn't remove unit collision.
guide updated for last patch. man there were a lot of nerfs.

keftes

Recruiter

12-07-2009

Do you really think bloodrazor + stark's can pull out more dps than malady+infinity?

Sorano

Recruiter

12-07-2009

Maybe you could touch on a more ap focused build. Rod of Ages integrated with your support/defensive strats would be nice.

Bait

Recruiter

12-07-2009

if i want to carry, i use black cleaver + phantom edge.

but the bloodrazor is largely for baron, since baron is gamebreaking.

and yes, bloodrazor + starks can outdps infinity edge + malady depending on the target. infinity edge doesn't go well with malady anyway.