[Guide] Tank Katarina

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GeminiAsmita

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2010

alot fkin noob ppl insult warmog ad kat, just coz we lose game its not the build that bad. fkkin ******ed american. i hate ppl goin for one build and force ppl to go with it. fkin nerds. i been doing full tnak but now i go warmog ad . usually end before i complete all the bf warmog + 3 bf + boot. and always take mid .

GeminiAsmita

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Wolfheart0 View Post
I don't think this guide will work above low ELO matches, you don't have any cc. Sure, I see your point, you can still do some dmg with your ult but any decent player will just ignore you for the whole time and break your ult as soon as you pop it. Again, sure BV helps, but any caster can take care of that on a decent team and you'd be better slapping it on high dmg build. That said, I'm not a kat player so maybe I'm completely wrong, but I believe that your survival should be guaranteed not by tank items but by joining the fight when cc are blown and someone else is taking dmg
any good team will save their cc just for kat. special high lvl play, u aint go there and get yr ult off. and with all full dmg built u got like 2k hp thats like one hit from 5 ppl and u down guranteed.

Ravenheart

12-19-2010

What kind of runes do you run for a tank Kat?

Irelia Carries U

11-27-2012

damn this is a little funny