RIOT please change the icon layout ingame!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChiefWaterHawk

06-30-2012

My idea is to make an optional layout while ingame that moves a lot of the icons on the screen to the upper right corner of the camera or makes all the icons invisible except for the skill cooldowns and minimap (also maybe items so you know stacks on items and how many consumable items you have left). I say this because I dread whenever I get spawned on purple side. The camera angles make it incredibly difficult to see the enemy champions or low health minions which makes it difficult to cs well. I just don't think that the outcome of the game should be decided from something as silly as which side you spawned on. Which isn't true all the time but I would say that my ability to play is reduced by about 20% when on purple side. I don't know for sure but I wouldnt think that it would be too difficult of a fix.

**This issue won't apply to people who use free camera so don't troll me and call me a noob just because I use locked screen.

FreshFuhrer

06-30-2012

Can't you lower the UI scale? I feel like this would help.

ChiefWaterHawk

06-30-2012

Whats the UI scale?

FreshFuhrer

06-30-2012

It makes everything related to the UI smaller. So items, target, score, skills ... but doesn't make the game itself smaller.

ChiefWaterHawk

06-30-2012

That does sound like it would help a ton. Thanks, I'll be sure to try it next game I play