Mordekaiser OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Irojo

06-30-2012

Hey guys,

Every single time I play a Mordekaiser, they carry hard. And it's not necessarily because of the player's skill. Mordekaiser is too tanky for the amount of damage he can put out. I think he needs to be nerfed more, maybe some less armor. Because Mordekaiser should not be able to build full AP and be able to last longer than a full tank Singed.

What do y'all think?

Korenoth

06-30-2012

Mordekaiser is extraordinarily squishy in his early game, for a bruiser. And he is paying out health much faster than he can regenerate it, as well, just for using his abilities. Harass him in the early game, and he will have a bad late game as he fails to get his farm.

Also, Morde gets 35% of his damage (NOT reduced for AoE abilities, like Spellvamp is) to his shield. THAT is why he is so tanky in the late game. The more magic resistance you have, the squishier his end game gets. I'm not even kidding, countering his damage output counters his defenses, too.

Mordekaiser is actually considered underpowered these days, as I recall. A little bit of planning and preparation, combined with knowledge of his abilities, makes him fairly easy to deal with.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

Step 1: Don't stand in the middle of minions.
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit.

Seriously. Unless you have no form of ranged harass, you can just sit back and let Mordekaiser hit the minions with his E and get a bit of shield, then knock it back off with a hit or two, or he can target you, get less shield, and take even more damage when you counter-harass AND he isn't farming.

Magic Resistance (and Quicksilver Sash for his ultimate specifically) means he is ineffective. All. Game.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

No CC, no sustain until revo, no gap closer, no escape. One solid gank, Mordekaiser is dead. The secret is not letting him build up shield and not standing in between minions to harass him.

PeteyPiranha

06-30-2012

No CC, No escape, and excluding his shield, he has some squishy base stats. If you stun him before he gets his shield up, your team can drop him pretty quickly.

TryAndMakeMe

06-30-2012

a good morde ults vayne and gets a penta kill.

legit. idiot people use their ult on the support and wonder why they die so fast.

Morde is one of the easiest mages/ad bruisers in game. He's tanky but he uses health; to compensate, obviously build Life Steal or Spell Vamp and he becomes godly. He snowballs incredibly, pushes even better, and becomes an end game rapist to any squishy and a force to be reckoned with overall.

Jamaree

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSentir View Post
a good morde ults vayne and gets a penta kill.

legit. idiot people use their ult on the support and wonder why they die so fast.

Morde is one of the easiest mages/ad bruisers in game. He's tanky but he uses health; to compensate, obviously build Life Steal or Spell Vamp and he becomes godly. He snowballs incredibly, pushes even better, and becomes an end game rapist to any squishy and a force to be reckoned with overall.
God I wish it was always that easy to simply ulti the AD carry then let them sweep. It is never that easy...EVER.

destructionX

06-30-2012

................people still call mord op? is this guy level 1 or brand new? if not. i really would hate having to rip him apart. i am in a good mood after all

JustMyBassCannon

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorXbrown View Post
is this guy level 1 or brand new?
Redundant, and you have to be level 5 for the forums iirc.

KrakShoT

06-30-2012

Mordekaiser es #1 huehuehue.