Significant FPS Drop after the 6/29/2012 Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elysius

07-06-2012

Bump for a fix

Omnizoom

07-07-2012

im having the same issue except mine goes to 9 and makes the game difficult to play, your not alone, it isnt your computer theirs something wrong with the game atm since i see hundreds of ppl posting about it.

purplenebula

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnizoom View Post
im having the same issue except mine goes to 9 and makes the game difficult to play, your not alone, it isnt your computer theirs something wrong with the game atm since i see hundreds of ppl posting about it.
Hmm, I thought it was my Graphics Card at first, After playing a good amount of Battlefield 3.

But, Yes It does seem to be on Riots Side, Even if you do lower your Resolution it doesn't seem to fix it as well as it should. I'm sure there is a reason for this.

Omnizoom

07-17-2012

i can play starcraft 2 on ultra settings across the board for hours with my fps dropping from 60-55.

This isnt a computer related issue, its an FPS bug and its riots job to fix game bugs so just hope the zyra patch fixes it cus it is game breaking.

PRN

07-17-2012

I've had this issue after the latest patch too omg :\

After scouring the forums, posting in threads, comparing dxdiags to other people WITH THE SAME ISSUE, we all have nvidia geforce graphics cards. A Riot once said that they confirmed they were having trouble with nvidia driver compatibility I just want them to post an update PLEASE..

PRN

07-19-2012

bump

kreonas

07-19-2012

The latest beta drivers from Nvidia helped me with some but not all my issues with fps drops.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/win8-wi...ta-driver.html

P00nest

02-10-2013

Yea man i posted a thread about this as well i got a quad core 3.8 oc x2 7650 ati cards with 8 gigsram i play extreme games before this performance patch i had solid frames without any spike in team fights so were talking 80-90 frames didn't leave the 10 frames now i'm getting like 50 dropping down to 20 like so bad it's all over the place ive tried lowering everything and trying all these new bs fps selections i think they should just put it back the way it was cause this is really fin with my ranked matches...