New Player Looking for People.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rhari

06-30-2012

Hello. I have played MMOs for about five years now. Typically, I have played MMORPGs, but I have tried a few different MOBAs, including LoL a couple of years back.

Recently, I decided to give the game another shot, and I have found myself enjoying it. I have been playing solo custom games and my summoner is currently level ten. It would, however, be nice to extend my gameplay to something a little less redundant than killing the same bots over and over.

I am looking for some nice, laid-back people like myself who would like to team up and possibly share any knowledge that they have. I have tried stomaching the chat interface in-game, but I find myself having to sort through too much garbage chat to actually make it worth my while. I simply don't care how cool a person is because they have a strong video game character. Nor do I care that a bunch of kids have learned new names for their genitals that they want to try out.

If anyone wants to just play and have fun rather than use this game as some sort of dysfunctional social status meter, then feel free to add me in-game. I am a North American player in the EST, and I mainly play throughout the morning and afternoon. Thank you in advance.

Edit: Sorry... I am totally noob, just realized there is a new players forum I should've posted this in.

WildLeon

06-30-2012

Im a lvl 30 summoner, but i would be glad to make a lower level 1 character to play some games with you, unless you dont mind getting matched with level 30s like myself. It would also help if u had teamspeak because typing at certain times is just a bad idea.

Unfortunately the city in which i live just had a major storm blow through and i am without internet because it knocked the lines down. Im posting on my droid xD.

But ill add you and maybe we can play a couple games.

Cheers

(P.S.) bold is nice, but makes your post alittle harder to sort through. Thnx for the paragraphs tho.

Rhari

06-30-2012

Thank you very much for the reply. I look forward to hearing from you in-game.

As far as being matched up with other level 30s like yourself, I haven't played very long, but I wouldn't imagine that to be a very good thing, seeing as how I am not only new, but would also be at a mastery and rune disadvantage.

Anyways, thank you again for the response, I will try to find my headset and download teamspeak in preparation, and I look forward to hearing from you and learning all you have to offer.

Bronze V Jungler

06-30-2012

If you'd like to add me in game I'm a pretty laid back player also.