Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
((Lol which thread did this happen on and when?))
((Didnt in a thread, would have been funny otherwise.))

IS1a73caa06d11976cd3b1c

01-15-2013

Tanno nodded at Katarina, and then she followed her.

The barbarian looked with amusement at the rush in which the servants came to Katarina. As the deadly assasin kept on walking, Tanno was eventually presented with a uniform.

After being left to put it on, and doing so indeed, Tanno asked of the servants to lead her back to Katarina.

When she saw the Sinister Blade, she bowed deeply to her before coming any closer to her.

"My lady... It is a privilege to be in your presence." she said, giving out a proud smile.

"Is there something that you need done at the moment?" she asked, anxious for Katarina to give her a task of some sort.

Ask Tyrant Swain

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
Swain... you have offered me my fathers seat already and I had accepted it, if you have forgotten in your old age.

You are my Grand General, though. So once again... I accept the honor.
((I know it happened already, but it never went through, so I'm redoing it from scrap))

Then it is settled.

Boo Ghostie

01-21-2013

So, about that kitty cat suit... I recall you wearing it whilst on the field of justice, care to explain Ms Du Couteau?

Ask Kggy

01-21-2013

Hello Koggy! Koggy really doesn't know if tentacle hair lady has been asked this,

But how does Katarina spin around so much? Doesn't Katarina get dizzy? Koggy would!

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSE Katarina View Post
Tanno nodded at Katarina, and then she followed her.

The barbarian looked with amusement at the rush in which the servants came to Katarina. As the deadly assasin kept on walking, Tanno was eventually presented with a uniform.

After being left to put it on, and doing so indeed, Tanno asked of the servants to lead her back to Katarina.

When she saw the Sinister Blade, she bowed deeply to her before coming any closer to her.

"My lady... It is a privilege to be in your presence." she said, giving out a proud smile.

"Is there something that you need done at the moment?" she asked, anxious for Katarina to give her a task of some sort.
Katarina eyed the barbarian woman and frowned. "No, I have no tasks at the moment, but tell me about yourself... Tanno, was it?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Ghostie View Post
So, about that kitty cat suit... I recall you wearing it whilst on the field of justice, care to explain Ms Du Couteau?
You.Saw.Nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kggy View Post
Hello Koggy! Koggy really doesn't know if tentacle hair lady has been asked this,

But how does Katarina spin around so much? Doesn't Katarina get dizzy? Koggy would!
Tentacle hair lady... wha- Show some respect you little dog like creature!

'Spinning' as you people call it, is just a manner of balance. If you keep yourself at just the right position, the effects barely effect you. it does not cause me to grow dizzy.

IS1a73caa06d11976cd3b1c

02-14-2013

"Yes", the barbarian nodded, "that is my name. I am quite surprised that someone of your calibre would take an interest into my past, but, very well, I shall tell you. I come from a barbarian tribe, as I have mentioned in my letters before. My tribe abandoned me once we lost control over the Demacian sword wielding scum. Sadly, not many from my tribe have followed my fate, and lived on. Most, if not all of them who were led into the charge were killed or they were captured, and then executed. It was nothing but willpower that your last letter infused into my mind, that helped me break out of my shackles and avoid certain death. I have been seeking you out for years now, Sinister Blade. Such might and agility were never before present in a living being. I wanted to see with my own eyes if the Sinister Blade is ever - sharp. If the black widow of Noxus is really worthy her title. If you ever found the time, would you give me a privilege of having a sparring duel with you?"

Katárina

03-26-2013

((Apologies for being away for so long. Y_Y))

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSE Katarina View Post
"Yes", the barbarian nodded, "that is my name. I am quite surprised that someone of your calibre would take an interest into my past, but, very well, I shall tell you. I come from a barbarian tribe, as I have mentioned in my letters before. My tribe abandoned me once we lost control over the Demacian sword wielding scum. Sadly, not many from my tribe have followed my fate, and lived on. Most, if not all of them who were led into the charge were killed or they were captured, and then executed. It was nothing but willpower that your last letter infused into my mind, that helped me break out of my shackles and avoid certain death. I have been seeking you out for years now, Sinister Blade. Such might and agility were never before present in a living being. I wanted to see with my own eyes if the Sinister Blade is ever - sharp. If the black widow of Noxus is really worthy her title. If you ever found the time, would you give me a privilege of having a sparring duel with you?"
"I take an interest in all of my subordinates. How else would I know how to fully utilize you, hm?" She grinned at the barbarian woman. "I admire your bloodlust, Tanno. It is why I said if you find yourself freed to seek me out."

Katarina took in the information. She knew she couldn't really trust this woman. After all, Noxus had done many cruel things to the barbarian tribes in the past. But still, the girl could prove useful.

"You wish to spar, huh?" The redhead shrugged. "When?" Her lips curled slightly, a look that would cause most to shudder and fear for their well-being.

SurpriseImJax

03-26-2013

Jax enters Katarina's hideout and sits cross-legged on the floor. He is too large for the chairs here.

"Katarina..." He says with his rough voice "I have some questions for you, some may not be as legitimate as the others. First I will ask the legitimate questions."

Jax clears his throat

"What is your primary target currently?
What is your preferred way to kill, by backstabbing in silence or by announcing yourself and fighting the struggling foe?
Would you prefer to serve for Noxus, even if it meant for the worse of Valoran?"

"And now for my less legitimate questions.

What is your relationship with the Assassin, Talon?

If you had to choose a romantic relationship, would you choose it with a man or a woman?

Who is your favorite champion out of those who wear a 6 eyed mask?

Do you think that you can win a duel with me?"

Jax waits silently for Katarina to answer his questions or to run away from her fury.

IS1a73caa06d11976cd3b1c

03-26-2013

Quote:
"I take an interest in all of my subordinates. How else would I know how to fully utilize you, hm?" She grinned at the barbarian woman.
The barbarian did not clearly understand the woman. Tanno shrugged, as her face grimed up for a moment. " I seek you out to witness your might, and you think about how to utilize a barbarian?!" , she thought as she crossed her arms briefly.

"Hmpf. I am a barbarian, Sinister Blade. My purpose is to plunder, raze, kill and torture. You give me a sword and I bring you dead bodies. You point at a house, and I burn it to the ground . You point at a traitor, and I hunt them down, pluck their eyes out, and bring them to you. There is nothing more you can expect from me."

Quote:
"I admire your bloodlust, Tanno. It is why I said if you find yourself freed to seek me out."
The barbarian smiled cautiously and nodded at the assasin.

"And I knew that I could easily free myself to find you. I was born to spill blood, my lady." She replied.

Quote:
"You wish to spar, huh?" The redhead shrugged.
Tanno's face brightened up, as the topic came around. Though, she was a bit dissapointed to see the redheaded assasin shrug so easily at such an entertaining event." Does she not like bloodshed as well? Doesn't she like to prove her might?" The barbarian clouded up at her gesture again.

Quote:
"When?" Her lips curled slightly, a look that would cause most to shudder and fear for their well-being.
"Look, look! There is that glare!" The barbarian couldn't hold back a rage infused grin. She gritted her teeth anxiously.

"When? WHEN!? Whenever you want to, of course! But NOW would be perfect. Come on Sinister Blade! Don't you enjoy it when you punch someone right in the face?! The way you knock their teeth down their throat!? Heh, heh, heh... When you whirl your blade at them and just BUTCHER them mercilessly, until they are at your feet, crying for mercy!? Hrrrnh.... Hrmpf.... Don't you like... To fight?"
The barbarian clearly had an uncanny admiration towards brutality, and could barely contain her excitement at the expressions used to describe violence. Wide eyed, grinning manically, Tanno fixated Katarina's green eyes and stared into them with a mixture of friendly emotion and predatory instinct.