Ask Katarina

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
''Slip in weaklings''? You underestimate me, assassin. You truly do.
I was actually thinking of slipping you back in......which means that you were right, I did think of slipping weaklings into those ranks.

Also, ''your ranks''. With the general gone there is no Crimson Elite anymore. At least not until I rebuild it just like I will rebuild Noxus.
I will kill anyone wearing the armor of the Crimson Elite on sight. How does if feel Swain, knowing that the strongest Noxians are free from your control and manipulation? I would imagine it would be rather painful for you, having your plots disrupted like the Black Rose.

Interesting thing I encountered dealing with the agents of the League who had attempted to start the war. One of them was wearing the signet ring of the Black Rose.

Ask Tyrant Swain

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
I will kill anyone wearing the armor of the Crimson Elite on sight. How does if feel Swain, knowing that the strongest Noxians are free from your control and manipulation? I would imagine it would be rather painful for you, having your plots disrupted like the Black Rose.

Interesting thing I encountered dealing with the agents of the League who had attempted to start the war. One of them was wearing the signet ring of the Black Rose.
The Noxians are free from my control, but they do chose to follow my rule, with their own free will.

As for the Black Rose signet ring...That is quite disturbing. I was not informed of that. Seems that the Black Rose is getting out of hand. Thanks for that information.
You have been an unintentional ally. Quite ironic.

Ask the Herald

08-12-2012

Quote:

You underestimate progress and natural selection, Blade's Shadow. Just because mighty Noxians like yourself are no longer subservient to the Grand General that doesn't mean that there won't be just as mighty Noxians in the future.

Ask Talon

08-12-2012

Quote:
You have been an unintentional ally. Quite ironic.
Unplanned for you, but I know all the information I reveal. The game of Intrigue is nothing compared to the game of Shadows.

Quote:
You underestimate progress and natural selection, Blade's Shadow. Just because mighty Noxians like yourself are no longer subservient to the Grand General that doesn't mean that there won't be just as mighty Noxians in the future.
The true Crimson Elite still stands as does our purpose - To cull the enemies of Noxus from without and within. Swain will attempt to appoint soldiers, and those soldiers will be corrupted by his influence as Grand General.

There is a reason we hold no rank.

SuperMan Pix

08-12-2012

HEY!! i think THIS IS the first TIME we are SPEAKING!!! AHRI wants me TO DO THIS to you!!!

*Lulu points her want at Katarina*

ADORBUS!!

*Katarina is now a Kitty*

Írillyth

08-12-2012

<_<

Picks up the now Kitty-fied Kat.

"Hehehe.."

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2012

Swain the Crimson Elite have been and will always be run by House Du Couteau. You may try to take control of it... but it shall never be.

And now Talon, do not bother the ageing general any longer. We have buisness to take care of else wher-

Blinks as is now only ankle high and covered in fur.

Mrrrrooow... (Someone is going to be hurt very soon...)

Twitches a scared eye and claws Irillyth as she's picked up.

Írillyth

08-12-2012

Yelps and drops her, bleeding profusely from the cheek.

"I was just gonna take you to where all the other cats are!"

(Ouchie :I)

BloodyBlades101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-12-2012

Lady Du Couteau

How did you end up to be a pirate?

Ask Tyrant Swain

08-12-2012

Quote:
The true Crimson Elite still stands as does our purpose - To cull the enemies of Noxus from without and within. Swain will attempt to appoint soldiers, and those soldiers will be corrupted by his influence as Grand General.

There is a reason we hold no rank.
I am not as foolish as to appoint any fool.
Besides, I did appoint appoint Katarina to it.
Potential candidates also include Cassiopeia and Darius. ((Yeah yea))
Out of the three new Crimson Elite members, two are of the Du Couteau.
The loyalties of all three lie more with Noxus than with me, but only Darius did see that the loyalty to Noxus and me is one and the same.

Also, did one of the old Crimson Elite members not go rogue?
So much for the old Crimson Elite still standing.

((Darius may be ''Faceroll OP anti-fun broken'' in-game but he is badass, loyal and a true Noxian lore vise.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
Swain the Crimson Elite have been and will always be run by House Du Couteau. You may try to take control of it... but it shall never be.
I am trying to rebuild Noxus, to return what it has lost in the recent times.
The Crimson Elite is not as important is what it stands for. It's symbolic value should not be underestimated. I have witnessed many battles that were only decided by the armies' morale. It's reforming will symbolize the reforming of Noxus.