Ask Katarina

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Írillyth

07-01-2012

"And I! ...I shall sleep on this."

Dear Luxanna

07-01-2012

So which one of you is going to be sleeping with my brother? I'm not sure of his views on Polygamy..

belthazor3457

07-01-2012

Dear Katarina,

Did you get the chocolate I sent you? Is it good? Also, I hear Demacia is very shiny. So shiny that people often need to wear sunglasses. Many a tale I have heard about unwary visitors to the city being blinded by the sunlight reflecting off of the shiny, polished buildings. Is this true? Are shiny things a Demacian fetish?

Írillyth

07-01-2012

((Lol Bel you're so we-- Is that a shiny thing?))

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
What does this have to......ah just forget it. You're an......a.....a .....a.......a.......A SOMETHING!
Katarina smirks at Wukong and his confusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald
......Very well, I will reveal the truth...

I wish to compile an album of photos taken of the various female champions in their more fetishistic outfits and sell them for the benefit of abused women across Valoran. All proceeds will go to various charities who wish to help battered women.
Katarina's eye twitchs.

And you think I would agree to this? Me? Really? I think you would have better luck getting Irelia bound and gagged by LeBlanc!

The only thing you will get is perhaps a photo of myself in my pirate outfit or my redcard outfit. The kitty outfit is not open for discussion... besides I got to clean the fur of blood from a few nights ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna
So which one of you is going to be sleeping with my brother? I'm not sure of his views on Polygamy..
Luxanna... do not be stupid. You are better then that. You know I am not sleeping with Garen. He stands outside my room all night all creepily too... it's disturbing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by belthazor3457
Dear Katarina,

Did you get the chocolate I sent you? Is it good? Also, I hear Demacia is very shiny. So shiny that people often need to wear sunglasses. Many a tale I have heard about unwary visitors to the city being blinded by the sunlight reflecting off of the shiny, polished buildings. Is this true? Are shiny things a Demacian fetish?
Yes I did, and it was very good. Very rich as well. Katarina smirks.

She laughs at the next few questions. Yes! it is very shiny, you would almost think the city made of mirrors! I would not doubt that too... seeing as how fragile some of the citizens are, such as the balloon handler who got swarmed by the ducks I was tormenting. He fell over right into the pond! I couldn't help but laugh.

Though I must ask you now, how are the accommodations in Noxus? Are they treating you alright?

-Katarina Du Couteau, the Sinister Blade

AskMadmanMundo

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrina View Post

Katarina's eye twitchs.

And you think I would agree to this? Me? Really? I think you would have better luck getting Irelia bound and gagged by LeBlanc!

The only thing you will get is perhaps a photo of myself in my pirate outfit or my redcard outfit. The kitty outfit is not open for discussion... besides I got to clean the fur of blood from a few nights ago.
((...Interesting scenario there))

Ask the Herald

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
Katarina's eye twitchs.

Ah. I see. It would seem that you approve of women being abused and horribly treated. Very well, I will just have to tell the charity I contacted that you think those poor battered women deserved what they were put through.

Dear Luxanna

07-01-2012

Just so you know, Katarina. My brother is quite a pervert. And his method of silencing in the bedroom would be immensely different from that on the fields of justice I imagine. He also has a very dominant personality.

Also, if he's outside your door I'm actually afraid to ask who's outside mine every night. I can hear some breathing but light doesn't travel through solid objects and I can't find the identity.

- Lux.

PS. No such thing as a Vanilla Demacian.~❤

AskMadmanMundo

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Just so you know, Katarina. My brother is quite a pervert. And his method of silencing in the bedroom would be immensely different from that on the fields of justice I imagine. He also has a very dominant personality.

Also, if he's outside your door I'm actually afraid to ask who's outside mine every night. I can hear some breathing but light doesn't travel through solid objects and I can't find the identity.

- Lux.

...Woah.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Ah. I see. It would seem that you approve of women being abused and horribly treated. Very well, I will just have to tell the charity I contacted that you think those poor battered women deserved what they were put through.
Why? If they are weak enough to not learn to defend themselves... Phah! Give me the location of this battered woman home and I'll teach them how to defend themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna

- Lux.

Well I thank you for that... information. You came across it how, now? Katarina smirks at Lux.

As for who’s outside your door... it could be our friendly neighborhood Talon. Now he is a true pervert. Did you know that when I was still a teenager he snuck into the bathroom when I was bathing with Cassi?

Imagine the beating he got for that.

-Katarina Du Coutaeu, the Sinister Blade

PS. Lux... The eyes of Noxus are always watching, you're quiet a lot more fun when you're alone and no one can see you then you let on... as is that duelist Fiora.

Katarina laughs heartily.