Ask Katarina

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

06-30-2012

Quote:
Okay, so the other Kat and I had a chat with each other that ended up with both of us naked, sweaty, and moanin-
Wait a moanment...

Quote:
with us dipping our tongues into each other from time to time for hot, sweaty,
...

How did I not sense this disturbance in the Force?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Katarina View Post
Okay, so the other Kat and I had a chat with each other that ended up with both of us naked, sweaty, and moanin-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
with us dipping our tongues into each other from time to time for hot, sweaty, - belthazor who has all of the footage of the hot and sexy side of our meeting.
{{ I'm throwing money at the screen but nothing's happening!!!! }}


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
Most of the time I kill out of absolute rage so finesse is not what I care about. I care more about how mutilated the corpse is when found. And have you ever tried to electrocute a duck and watch them have a seizure in front of you.
Then you have no control. You're as low as a simple barbarian. Killing in a fit of rage is the work of a simple murderer or idiot.

Control makes it all that much easier. You do not tire yourself on useless swings. You keep in mind what is around you, so you do not end up with a dagger behind your shoulderblades.

You are a fool of a warrior and a man to think rage induced killing is good.

...but yes I have electrocuted a duck before. It was a good way to get it prepared for dinner... though the burned and melted feathers made it stink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Viktor nods, holding his arms out to his sides as a show of good faith.

"Yes. I assure you, I am no pervert. I have evolved beyond the disgusting pleasures of the flesh, and I only wish to obtain simple information. An image of you adorned in your Kitty attire is one of the most valuable sources of information one can obtain. Have you heard the saying, a picture is worth a thousand words?"
Katarina stares at Viktor, her eyes blink disbelieving for a moment.

Then why request the kitty outfit?

Her voice is deadpanned.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

Senior Member

06-30-2012

Quote:
Okay, so the other Kat and I had a chat with each other that ended up with both of us naked, sweaty, and moanin
Quote:
with us dipping our tongues into each other from time to time for hot, sweaty,
I....I....I don't get it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
I....I....I don't get it.
Well what does it sound like you stupid monkey?

Katarina rolls her eyes with a small shake of her head.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

Senior Member

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
Well what does it sound like you stupid monkey?

Katarina rolls her eyes with a small shake of her head.
I don't know. Ice cream? That's why I said that I don't get it....cause I don't get it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
I don't know. Ice cream? That's why I said that I don't get it....cause I don't get it.
This is just too good.

Katarina laughs and shakes her head at the monkey.

The monkey thinks he's people.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

Senior Member

07-01-2012

What does this have to......ah just forget it. You're an......a.....a .....a.......a.......A SOMETHING!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
Katarina stares at Viktor, her eyes blink disbelieving for a moment.

Then why request the kitty outfit?

Her voice is deadpanned.
......Very well, I will reveal the truth...

I wish to compile an album of photos taken of the various female champions in their more fetishistic outfits and sell them for the benefit of abused women across Valoran. All proceeds will go to various charities who wish to help battered women.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Midnight Firefox

Senior Member

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
......Very well, I will reveal the truth...

I wish to compile an album of photos taken of the various female champions in their more fetishistic outfits and sell them for the benefit of abused women across Valoran. All proceeds will go to various charities who wish to help battered women.
I will use my powers as a summoner both financial and social to allow this to succeed.