Ask Katarina

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Unfortunately for the Noxian assassin the lightmage was full of tricks and once she she had approached close enough she feigned a momentary desperation, leaning closer, closer until their noses bumped.. Then, a surge of movement - Lux's cuffed arms shot up into the assassin's neck quickly, snatching the chocolate out within the momentary distraction before leaning back again as she contently chewed on it, taking time to enjoy the rich flavor tingled with revenge without so much harming her tricky host. "It tastes do much better when you earn it, no?"
Katarina laughs at Luxanna as she steals the chocolate pice form her mouth and begins to eat it. "You know..." Kat says, taking a step back, "You almost remind me of a hamster like that."

"Now then..." Katarina steps forward as Lux is distracted by the chocolate, and grabs at her armor'd skirt, proceeding to remove it a second later. "What shall I dress you up as..." Katarina turns around, leaving Lux, who was now missing half of her outfit, handcuffed to the chair she foolishly sat down in. The assassin opened her closet and began going through the many outfits.

Ask Brolaf

07-03-2012

Brolaf suddenly remembers that he DID put batteries into that camera.

Although he forgot about the one in Shen's room.

AsktheCardmaster

07-03-2012

Twisted Fate had set up shop in a less traveled corner of the Institute. Little did the two ladies know Destiny had an eye in their room...very well concealed. The table Twisted Fate sat at held two signs. The first said, "700 gold for 7 minutes."

The other was a betting ring with a vareity of options that were: "Katarina dominates Lux, Lux dominates Katarina, Lux and Katarina end up as a couple, Millions of fanfictions are written because of this scene, Talon gets dominated by Katarina and Lux (Along with flip-floping the roles), Sivir, MF, and Morgana show up, Suddenly Mandrop, Suddenly Glorious Revolution, Lulu, Fiora and Talon show up, Mundo, Cassiopiea joins in (with flip-floping roles.)"

Twisted Fate kicked backed and watched the show, needless to say...he had all the bases covered. He just hoped Garen wouldn't show up....that would be bad....or would it?

Ask Brolaf

07-03-2012

Brolaf walks up to TF's stand. He looks at the sign, pulls out a marker, and writes 'Graggy' in to the end of it. Then he walks off.

belthazor3457

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
Katarina laughs at Luxanna as she steals the chocolate pice form her mouth and begins to eat it. "You know..." Kat says, taking a step back, "You almost remind me of a hamster like that."

"Now then..." Katarina steps forward as Lux is distracted by the chocolate, and grabs at her armor'd skirt, proceeding to remove it a second later. "What shall I dress you up as..." Katarina turns around, leaving Lux, who was now missing half of her outfit, handcuffed to the chair she foolishly sat down in. The assassin opened her closet and began going through the many outfits.
Consider:

Disobedient french maid

Innocent Schoolgirl that is to be forcefully robbed of said innocence (very fitting for lux, no?)

Naughty nurse

Latex gimp suit like the one taric's gimp has

There are others. I could go on.

Dear Luxanna

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post

"You know," began Lux, squeaking shrilly as she closed her legs and rested her hands in her lap, patient, anxious and nervous all at once - and in her position she had every right to be, I-Is this the normal way for Noxians to dress others? By binding them to a chair and randomly snatching away at their guest's clothes..she mumbled under her breath, watching her counterpart continue working about in the closet.

Írillyth

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by belthazor3457 View Post
Consider:

Disobedient french maid

Innocent Schoolgirl that is to be forcefully robbed of said innocence (very fitting for lux, no?)

Naughty nurse

((Mind. Blown.))

Ask Brolaf

07-03-2012

Brolaf hopes Lux wears something under her...I dunno what to call that, really.

Dear Luxanna

07-03-2012

(She's got tights, if they count.)

Dear Luxanna

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by belthazor3457 View Post
Consider:

Disobedient french maid

Naughty nurse

Moar.