[Open RP] Lulu's Epic Candy Land.

1234511 ... 28
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fae Lulu

07-24-2013

Located in the room across from Lulu's (which previously was Amumu's room before he decided to move away for reasons Lulu never bothered to find out) is a sugar door that leads into a magical room that until now could only be imagined. For several days there was simply signs saying this room was closed off and only invited people could come in. But after several weeks of Lulu (and Janna for reasons she refused to acknowledge) transferring specially made chocolate and marshmallow statues, plants, and building materials, the doors are finally opened to the public.

Inside one familiar with the Glade the summoners built for Lulu in her closet would notice several similarities. The forest area down the yellow grass path was almost identical to that in her closet, aside from being made of chocolate trees and marshmallow grass. The river was made of flowing milk chocolate. And the various plants and animals roaming around were made of either white, green, blue, or red chocolate.

Off the left was the plains, where marshmallow roses and dandelions frolicked around, and chocolate marshmallow statues of Lulu and Janna stood watch over all the playing. Above them sat a large home made of sugar candy, which housed a licorice-breathing dragon that bared striking resemblance to her own pink dragon Mr. Piggles.

Posted in front of the door was a sign that Lulu placed for interested people. She required everyone to read it before entering...but there's no real way to tell if they did or not. ((check the attachments for the sign))

Scattered around the land was also wooden figurines of the following champions. They take on the same personality as the champion they are modeled after, but don't talk much.

Quote:
Ahri (Foxfire)
Akali (Nurse)
Alistar (Unchained)
Amumu (Almost-Prom King)
Anivia (Classic)
Annie (Reverse, Goth, Prom Queen)
Ashe (Woad)
Blitzcrank (Rusty, iBlitzcrank)
Caitlyn (Arctic Warfare)
Cassiopeia (Mythic)
Cho'Gath (Gentleman)
Diana (Classic)
Dr. Mundo (Classic)
Draven (Soul Reaver)
Evelynn (Classic)♦
Elise (Death Blossom)
Ezreal (Pulsefire)
Fiddlesticks (Surprise Party)
Fiora (Nightraven)
Fizz (Classic)
Gangplank (Toy Soldier)
Garen (Commando)
Graves (Mafia)
Hecarim (Arcade)
Irelia (Nightblade)
Janna (Frost Queen)
Jarvan IV (Victorious)
Karma (Sakura)
Katarina (Kitty Kat)
Kayle (Aether Wing)
Kennen (M.D.)
Kog'Maw (Lion Dance)
Lee Sin (Dragon Fist)
Leo (Classic)☻
Leona (Iron Solari)
Lulu (Classic, Wicked, Dragon Trainer)
Lux (Commando, Spell Theif)
Malphite (Glacial)
Malzahar (Classic)
Master Yi (Chosen)
Miss Fortune (Road Warrior)
Mordekaiser (Classic)
Morgana (Exiled)
Nami (Koi)
Nasus (Riot K-9)
Nidalee (Bewitching)
Nocturne (Haunting)
Nunu (Bot)
Olaf (Brolaf)
Orianna (Gothic, Bladecraft)
Pantheon (Classic)
Poppy (Scarlet Hammer)
Quinn (Classic, Night Commando♣)
Rammus (King)
Renekton (Classic)
Rengar (Classic)
Riven (Battle Bunny, Championship)
Rumble (In the Jungle)
Ryze (Uncle)
Sejuani (Darkrider)
Shaco (Nutcracko)
Shyvana (Ice Drake)
Sion (Lumberjack)
Sivir (Spectacular, PAX)
Skarner (Sandscourge)
Sona (Arcade)
Soraka (Celestine)
Syndra (Classic, Justicar)
Talon (Classic)
Taric (Classic, Emerald, Bloodstone, Golden*)
Teemo (Astronaut, Cotton Tail)
Tristana (Buccaneer, Riot Girl)
Trundle (Junkyard)
Tryndamere (Demonblade)
Twisted Fate (Tango)
Tybresa (Classic♥)
Urgot (Butcher)
Varus (Blight Crystal)
Vayne (Classic)
Veigar (Classic)
Vi (Classic)
Viktor (Full Machine)
Vladimir (Count)
Warwick (Tundra Hunter)
Wukong (Classic)
Xin Zhao (Commando)
Zilean (Time Traveler)
Zyra (Classic)

*Golden Taric as per suggested by the Gem Knight and "created" by Lulu herself.
♦Evelynn's classic clothing, but in a full bikini style (no spiked leggings and skinnier clothing basically)
♣A Dark-purple version of Quinn's Phoenix outfit with a purple-golden eagle Valor to accompany]
☻Leo, one of Lulu's best yordle friends, is now a wooden doll. Yay!
♥Summoner Steward Tybresa now in doll form, Even comes with her own mini hummingbird friends.
------

((Welcome. Wanna live in a candy Glade? Now you can! Just don't eat everything please. Anyone can join at any time. Oh, and do be aware that this is not the real Glade, and time still works just the same as it would. Also non-wooden creatures can't leave this place, so no taking a marshmallow squirrel with you on your way out.

Oh, and the wooden dolls are the original ones. The ones I used to send of letters are just copies.))

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Candy Room.jpg (868.1 KB, 166 views)

DWT12345

07-24-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3695520
Cody walked through the halls. As he was walking he came upon a strange door with a briliantlly colered sign. He read it, shrugged and walked into the room. He gazed, amazed at everything. He walked down the path. He gazed amazed at all the candy animals. ((Where are all the oomp-a-loom-pas? Great idea, im going to spend a lot of time on this. ))

Leo the yordle

07-24-2013

((To the surprise of everyone, I'm joining a Lulu thread.))

Leo found himself at the Institute once again, wandering around for something to do. After not thinking of any other ideas, Leo decided to go to Lulu's room to see if she wanted to hang out again. On his way there, he noticed the note on the door next to hers and decided to investigate, reading it quickly. He then knocked on the door (because he believe that randomly opening doors was rude) and patiently awaited a response.

DWT12345

07-24-2013

Cody heard somone knocking on the door. He knew it wasent his room and didint have the athority to answer it, but he did anyways. He opened the door, sticked his head out and in an oily voice he said: "Yeeee-eeees?"

Leo the yordle

07-24-2013

((Tip: You can use this site to create a profile for your OCs.))

Leo was surprised to have someone other than Lulu or Pix to answer the door.

"Oh..hello. Is Lulu here?"

DWT12345

07-24-2013

Cody shrugged. I dont really know what this place is. I Just walked in here, the sign said i could come in. He opened the door all the way, letting the yordle see everything.

Fae Lulu

07-24-2013

Lulu was standing in the hall, holding a somewhat large marshmallow statue of a rose when Cody opened the door for Leo.

"Hey Leo," Lulu greeted, "Hey...whoever you are. Can I squeeze by here real quick?"

Leo the yordle

07-24-2013

Leo turned to Lulu and smiled.

"Oh, hey Lulu! I was actually on my way to see if you wanted to hang out. Wait...if you're out here..." Leo turned to Cody "..then who let this guy in?"

DWT12345

07-24-2013

Cody opened the door and read the sign: "I Heard that Lulu made some kind of public place."
((Got the website http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3266 ))

AskTheCentaur

07-24-2013

((What is wrong? am I to feared to have a doll?))

1234511 ... 28