[Sign-Ups/Interest Check] Crimson Reckoning

1234511 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwiftWinged

2 Weeks Ago

Sign-up and Interest Check for an idea for an RP I've had for a while now. Just going to see who's interested; if we get around 5-8 people then it's a go. All OC's are welcome (though I will explain character preferences below) and champions are okay if they fit a certain criteria (again, which I will explain below).

This RP will be slightly based around an OF (Original Faction) I've been developing for a while now; the Crimson Order. Links to profiles can be found at the bottom of this post. The general gist of the story is as follows:

A few months ago, a hooded archer with an unknown vendetta emerged within Runeterra, targeting specific low-profile individuals and leaving a red-coloured symbol behind. Because these targets are low-profile, authorities have treated them as low-priorty murder cases. However, as of the present, the archer has killed so many people that he is now on the top of the 'Wanted' list in all city-states, his killing spree bordering genocide. Police are about as close to solving the case as they were from the day of the first killing; officials feel it necessary to issue a manhunt for this assassin in order to bring him to justice.

You, the RPer, can bring in only one OC who will be joining the search. There will be a bounty issued for the captor of this archer, though your OC may join the hunt for a different reason (personal vendetta, etc). The storyline will continue to gradually develop as the RP progresses. Note that there is not yet a definite ending for the story; the outcome can and will change depending on your successes or failures.

Noteworthy Links
More profiles and links will be added as the story progresses.

The Crimson Order
Blood Arrow
Dezna Rivendell
Siris Avian
Swift Raske

Necromonger

2 Weeks Ago

Gah two new manhunt rp's popping up at once ;~;

SwiftWinged

2 Weeks Ago

Haha, seen Freak's too?
No problem. I don't expect instant replies or anything.

Necromonger

2 Weeks Ago

This Lady will administer Demacian Justice, by Law or by Sword...

SwiftWinged

2 Weeks Ago

I accept Baroness Hildeguard Von Ravencroft. Having a tank/fighter in a manhunt is always helpful.

freAK47

2 Weeks Ago

I've got an OC I've been working on. I'll let you know when he's ready (probably some time in the nextfew days) but count me in.

EternalDarkk

2 Weeks Ago

(Oi, save a spot for me, please.)

SwiftWinged

2 Weeks Ago

freAK47: I await your OC. Excited to see what you will come up with.
EternalDarkk: Knew you'd turn up eventually. Will reserve a spot for you; interested to see who you'll drag into this as well.

AskTheMonolith

2 Weeks Ago

I will be joining this with an OC that is a wip.

RayOfLight17

2 Weeks Ago

The Magi of Ionia do not take kindly to the murder of one of their own. Jacob Mercari will be dispatched to bring justice.

(Warning: Posting Schedules are erratic.)

1234511 ... 13