Journey Around Valoran II (Closed IC)

1234511 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dwall96

4 Weeks Ago

Mathias lead the way into a large tent just outside of The Placidium. The large tent was extremely spacy. He made his way to an area with a desk and multiple chairs near the desk. There was one lone chair next to the desk. Mathias sat down in the chair behind the desk. Drakkan followed by sitting in the seat next to the desk. Mathias motioned for his fellow adventurers to sit in the seats in front of him. "Please, my friends, sit." He waited for the group of his company to be seated.

Exodai entered the tent and opened his eyes wide. He nodded in approval. He followed Mathias to the area with the big desk and the chairs. He took a seat in a chair that was a fair distance away from Mathias and Drakkan. The chair slightly bent as the giant man sat in it.

((Sorry, small introduction for this. It is a second part of the RP. I hope everyone posts.

Cryypter: Tella and Kyther

that's just to keep track of people who still need to post. I will make changes when people post. Have fun all.))

Dreampoucher

4 Weeks Ago

Clyde took a quick look around of the tent and sat down shortly.

Unexisted

4 Weeks Ago

Agenor walks in and then sat down after picked a set.

Dwall96

4 Weeks Ago

((Bump so the other two can see it))

AskCorpMundo

4 Weeks Ago

Hope looked around dreamily, taking in the beautiful landspaces around her. In fact, she was so transfixed by this that she did not even hear Mathias' instruction to sit.

Dreampoucher

4 Weeks Ago

((Oh Cryypter! Where are you~ ^.~))

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

4 Weeks Ago

((Apologies, I have had several things to take care of over the weekend, and I am not quite finished. I'll see if I can get a post in tonight, but no promises (I will post tomorrow at the latest).))

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

4 Weeks Ago

Tella and Kyther followed the group into the tent, Tella taking up the corner seat while Kyther set his pack down near the wall of the tent, meaning Kyther was left with a seat somewhere in the middle.

Dreampoucher

4 Weeks Ago

Clyde just sat there, looking around the tent. He noticed Hope still standing. "I guess she didn't hear Mathias, or she just hates him." Clyde thought to himself. Clyde was now examining the party, curious of their characters. "A sorcerer, some random little girl, a light archer, an inventor, and a purple giant? Alien? Whatever. Interesting party we have here." he thought to himself, still eyeing each member carefully.

Unexisted

4 Weeks Ago

Agenor Ignored everyone's present expect hope's. He looks at her couldn't keep his eyes off.
(〃♡ヮ♡)*gasp* " she's here..." He whisper to himself.

1234511 ... 15