Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can we fix ranked please?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnipyMcScutleton

06-30-2012

Can we please start refunding elo in games where action was taken through the tribunal? I'm sick of winning 3 ranked games in a row, to lose all the elo I earned and then some in some game where one person decided to throw the game for their team... we really need to do something about that. I started at 1200 elo and am not below 900 and haven't lost a single game that didn't result in the entire team reporting one person for either failure to communicate, feeding, AFK, or even all three... This is a serious problem and makes me really regret spending money on riot points because most of the time I can't even play a decent game without dealing with this bull-****.