Harassing with Mid Tristana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vocalyze

09-01-2010

I haven't hit 20 so I haven't bothered with runes yet lol

And I know her range increases, it just looked bigger at an earlier time in that vid. must just b my eyes playin tricks on me

saurabh

09-01-2010

ahh..
Well. .I did not see the video.. but i think far back before I started playing Tristan was one of the OP classes.
But, for harassing, lets say:

Against Ashe: Stand behind minions.. wait for her to use her volley .... standing behind minions = no damage to you. jump on her dot her and see her run back.
If she comes to hit you.. let her.. if you have more than 4 minions around.. and as soon as she does.. jump and dot. that with minions hurting her = sad ashe.

Against sivir: Dodge her boomerang as much as you cna.. Don't dodge in a single fashion or the sivir will know your movement and then get you after 2 or three dodges. Jump oin her after her boomerang throw and dot her. If you carry ignite.. jump + dot + ignite + 2 0or 3 autoshots = dead sivir.

Against Teemo: His blind doesn't affect abilities. So when he comes running to you.. jump and dot and buster him away to hell. With that health loss he will not come back to you and if he does.. you won't have the blind anymore to autoshot him to death.

Never rush attack speed on tristana as frst items. Get BF sword.. make it into blackcleaver. then infinity edge followed by a stark's. I love it that way.

Gevouden

09-01-2010

against ashe ,, i usually eat her, unless shes exceptionally good, same with anyone other than Morgana and sivir. I harass with explosive shot and ignite . i dont take rapid fire until after i have 2 levels of sxp shot and atleast 1 level of rocket jump. at 6 , i let them push , and rj behind and bs them into turret , and drop an es as they run .

i usually do pretty well mid that way.

try this http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Trist...0ed268b682f4e0

if the game goes long , replace your Berserker's Greaves with Phantom Dancer or Trinity force ( change item update and check battle theory, dps goes up by 3 k appox 7 crits out of 10 attacks) , but build it all at once .

Start with Boots of Speed and buy 2 health pots and 1 mana pot . stay in lane until you nave enough to finish greaves and buy Vampiric Scepter( about 1k g) , then tp back. then build to order as in build.

use Ignite and Teleport. ignite , because it can be useful to finish off other champs ealy game, and stagger with explosive shot later in game to gimp life steal ( like with Warwick) and tp because one of your jobs is to backdoor .

you are going to be slow . But the damage output and tower killing should be more than enough to make up for it.

pardon grammar and sp, as im quite drunk right now.

Zanoni

09-01-2010

Ashe, Teemo, and Sivir require slightly different strategies.

Ashe: Stay behind your minions and harass her when she uses her volley. Do not rocket jump in unless you are guaranteed a kill or you have exhaust and can blind her. Be very careful when she reaches level 6. When she hits level 6, then back off and keep moving. Make her pay if she uses her crystal arrow and misses you.

Teemo: Teemo is one of Tristana's hard counters. Grab a regrowth pendant and play very defensively. Do not initiate if you don't have to. Use explosive shot to counter harass if Teemo gets aggressive. Try your best not to get zoned out. Try to get him to low health and execute him with buster shot. Be very careful about his blind, as he will pull that out of nowhere and try to kill you.

Sivir: Grab a vamp scepter and push hard. Sivir is very squishy and will crumble under pressure. If you can dodge her boomerang then you have very little to worry about. If she ults (Yells) then back off and let her push for a while. Once the effect has worn off run back in and continue to apply pressure. Do not let her get near your turret. If she ults in the creep wave near your turret then you'll have to back off and let the turret fall.

Sithzul

09-04-2010

being in mid with trist is very fun, i do it all the time. Soon as you take trist expect thats where people are going to want you too go. never use much mana and put points into explosive shot. alot of auto attacking and i use life steal too stay in the game longer and out last the person i am fighting with in mid. since i mostly just use auto attack it allows me too keep my mana pool while they drain theres. because you allow them tp push you back most of the time they get cocky and after away jump in behind them, blast them into your tower and beat them down.

WintrBorn

09-04-2010

Ashe is really easy once you know how she plays. Wait for her to volley, while you keep at least 1 row of minions between you and her. You've got the range to stand behind the melee creeps and can move to be in range and have the caster minions between you and her.

Once she wastes volley looking to last hit, or trying to hit you, you should be able to easily get in range to E her. I usually play conservatively against an Ashe, and have her dead or back before 6. Once I hit 6, I'm using my ult to harass her, as I have decent mana regen.

Sivr you have to really pay attention to - her big boomerang hurts a lot later on, so keep moving. Teemo I can't help you with - his blind gets me every **** time. Although Quicksilver sash or cleanse helps with that, but I won't give up my Tele/ignite.

DeanKeaton259

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2010

You can also harass by last hitting minions when the enemy champ is nearby. The explosion damage on last hits is quite good.

Akyio

09-04-2010

Harrasing is very very easy if you have 3% base movement speed from utility and 4.5% from movement speed quints.
When I play annie i start with 333 movement speed and i have more speed than anybody else in the game at start(90% of the time), harrasing becomes so easy because when they run from charged stun, i catch them anyway.
With tristana it would be the same, just hit a few times and E and that's it.

Thomphoolery

09-04-2010

What about champions, such as Malzahar or Veigar?

What runes are typically used?

Sisaroth

09-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocalyze View Post
I haven't hit 20 so I haven't bothered with runes yet lol

And I know her range increases, it just looked bigger at an earlier time in that vid. must just b my eyes playin tricks on me
Seriously, what's wrong with t1 runes? They are 10x cheaper but less than half as bad as tier 3.