Harassing with Mid Tristana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slippy Toad

08-31-2010

Against Ashe, I would push hard with Tristana making sure you always have a huge wave of creeps to block any frost volleys. When Ashe is forced to hug tower you can easily snipe her with auto-attacks or do tower damage.

Deo Faye

08-31-2010

You should be giving that ashe a huge headache at the very least, and someone mentioned hiem. I can say with 100% certainty that trist > hiem mid. especially if that trist goes out of her way to get one of the items that grants bonus damage to minions.

xrats

08-31-2010

You dont use exhaust or anything like that.With trist you focus on summoner spells that will help you survive on 5v5 battles later in the game.You should pick something like flash/ghost or even better flash/cleanse,ghost/cleanse.If you ask me cleanse is always a must.Tristana has low hp and since she deals too much dmg all good enemies will try to kill her with many ways.Thats why your summoner spells must consist of escape spells mainly.

For you problem.You dont realize that other heroes are stronger than you in the early game.There is nothing you can do for this.You wait and harass when you can till you become stronger.You are stronger late game so wait for this.In the meantime,focus on harass and last hitting.If you cant harass even then focus on farm.Since you keep your tower alive and get more and more gold you are ok.Dont try to kill enemies if you think you cant.Play defensive and keep farming.If you wanna try kill them then wait till level 6-7.At this point you can deal a lot of dmg with all of your skills together.Harass the enemy and when he is close to mid to low health attack him with everything you have.To be even more deadly you can use a hybrid defensive/offensive combination of cleanse/ignite.

Remember:
1)There are heroes you cant kill no matter what.
2)Keep on farming no matter what.Once you get your first bf sword you start to grow stronger.Rush your IE.
3)If you find a lot of pressure buy some more potions and some cheap lifesteal.
4)You cant kill many strong enemies but if you play defensive they cant kill you either.Its good to call for some gangs to help you kill the enemy and push some more.

NeonSpotlight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

Rocket jump and buster shot are amazing for harassment, jump on them and then push them away out of their autoattack range dealing 400+ damage.

TapiocaBall

08-31-2010

Last-hit until only ~3 creeps left in the wave.
Rocket jump on them, explosive shot, and shoot a couple of times while walking back.

Repeat until low.
Ez towerdive at level 6 if they're under ~700HP. You'll probably need flash to get out;

tristana's solomid game is too strong for her to just farm. Do something about it, but do it right. It means don't eat tons of minion fire just to harass someone.

Kenneth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-31-2010

heros with spammable skills are easiest to counter, most ashes (with the exception of the really good players) depend on volley to harass, so it's quite simple to just jump on them as soon as they use their spammable harassment skill (assuming you dodged it or they used it on a creep) and bust out e and auto attack while they desperately try to run away from you since one of their damage output skills are on cd

Vocalyze

08-31-2010

That was really helpful Xrats; thank you And thank you to everyone else as well (esp Slippy and k n f).

And is it just me or did her range get nerfed since that vid Dan posted? Either her range isn't that large early on or I'm just trippin

DanGR

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocalyze View Post
That was really helpful Xrats; thank you And thank you to everyone else as well (esp Slippy and k n f).

And is it just me or did her range get nerfed since that vid Dan posted? Either her range isn't that large early on or I'm just trippin
Her passive ability grants her bonus range on her auto-attack as she levels up.

Besides that, I don't think her range got nerfed...

Blizzmaster

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocalyze View Post

It isn't that big of an AA range early. She gets 9(I think?) extra range per level, making her passive almost non-existant until about level 6-7, where you'll have over 50 extra range and it will begin to be more noticeable.

saurabh

08-31-2010

Well if they are outdamaging you in harassment... what runes do you use for red, yellow and blue and masteries?
With that I may be able to help you.