LF bot lane gold elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enjoi

06-29-2012

We have a top mid and jungler we just need a bot lane for some ranked teams. Looking for an ad carry and support that already have synergy together. We range from 1500~ -1800~ elo

TheMeatPuzzle

07-01-2012

Well, My support and I are not 1500 yet where down in Elo hell from unlucky teams and are last Duo partners trolling us. My support and I met when he was in the 500 Elo and I was in the 600s. He is now 836 Elo and I am 912, are ranked stats together is just dumb, we have won 34 out of 41 games when we Duo. Are main bot lane is Graves, Alistar. Best bot lane game was me getting a 9 min Boots/IE, are 2en best game was the other team surrender at 20 and myself haveing 20 kills (thats a kill a min). I know you may not trust us or think where good because where in Elo hell but we wont be for long and are bot lane win rate is wonderfull, we have played togther 40 bot lanes (only 40 and not 41 because a troll made me jungle one game took my AD carry) and we have won 38 of those bot lanes, only two we lost where the two we got counter picked and camp by there jungler. We may be in Elo hell but we don't play like we are. Look at are match history, Him (On5laught) Me (TheMeatPuzzle) My support and I have been playing with each other for about 2 months.

WesRocks360

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

me and my friend but were only 1200 elo. lol we play a lot better tho, we just started ranked

banjo nuts

07-02-2012

currently my elo is 1551 (was 1614) i main ad carry but i don't have a full time support. i get along easily with people