Those unsuportive teamates we all love.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TweakJesus1

06-29-2012

Ok honestly im sick of people who act this way, I was just in a match with a Sivir (playing bot) who ended up going about 11/3/0. (not so sure what exact was) I was playing Nautilus and went 3/9/9 so not the best but still nothing to really complain about. So our Veigar (mid) slightly fed enemy twitch. So we ended up having to surrender and throughout the whole match he kept sending to all "First time Sivir" and went on to say "And my team sucks." These kind of players are ruining the community on this game. If you're gonna do good in a game and still lose its your fault. If you did so good then why couldn't you actually help the team-fights and not accuse everybody else of sucking. Just trying to get my thoughts out there.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demona

06-29-2012

I'd be happy to have a player like that compared to the idiots that my friend and I are getting. Auto-locking champs that don't fit (THREE MID CHAMPS), refusing to cooperate, running out to death countless times and ignoring advice. Not to mention I only get a team that is willing to jungle 1 time out of every 5 or so.

But I mean, don't get me wrong--it's never fun to have a jerk on your team either. It can ruin games for people as much as having teammates that don't know how to play the game.