I'm Done

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FortitudoDei

06-29-2012

Congratulations League of Legends you have officially destroyed the great game you have created. With all the bugs in the game that continue through every patch, the constant lag that I receive from game not my ISP, you have officially lost a competitor. It's sad, if you spent as much time on new skins, and champs to earn money as you do on fixing your server you would actually gain more of a following than you have. But instead me and my friends have decided to quit because the in game lag has become so incredibly irritating that we can no longer handle it anymore. From 5 min spikes of latency above 900 when it is usually 85 to the constant DC during every game, it has been a marvel that most people are still sticking around. If you want to keep the following you have, you may need to revamp the way your game is packeted through the interent. Because if you don't another company will and will slowly through you out of business. Also, if you wanted to know peoples true opinions on the game how about when you ask us to fill out a survey you allow us to input something that we would like added. Like for instance during load screen it might be nice to be able to chat since most of the time I am waiting 6 to 7 min for all the summoners to connect. But thats just one of many ideas I'm Done enjoy the game and when the lag becomes to much for all of you gamers to handle just uninstall because thats what I did. Great Game, horrible server.

Ryutaka

06-29-2012

I don't lag... Ever....Later man.

Exploding Barrel

06-29-2012

Yeah, these are your own technical problems, not something on Riot's end. Call your internet provider.