Twisted Treeline Remake

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

parnellyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

bmp

Stealth Moose

07-02-2012

I want the small spaces. >:l

parnellyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

bump

epiikk

07-02-2012

far too many entrances/exits from jungle, also the interior of the jungle is far too spacious. the whole point of the jungle is to be a confined and claustrophobic area that causes constant fear of what's around that corner

blue buff definitely needs to be added, or red buff removed. the lack of blue buff, but having red buff, is why TT is dominated so heavily by AD champs.

dragon buff should be removed, and dragon gold rebalanced to compensate. alternatively, dragon buff needs to be rebalanced to not be a % increase of damage dealt, as this causes whichever team gets dragon to have far too vast of an advantage.

nexus turret needs to be swapped to the other side of the nexus, and the spawn platform needs to be pulled back farther from the nexus. also, the entrances to the bases need to be reworked so the minion waves can't be led into the spawn laser.

Kentari101

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiikk View Post
far too many entrances/exits from jungle, also the interior of the jungle is far too spacious. the whole point of the jungle is to be a confined and claustrophobic area that causes constant fear of what's around that corner

blue buff definitely needs to be added, or red buff removed. the lack of blue buff, but having red buff, is why TT is dominated so heavily by AD champs.

dragon buff should be removed, and dragon gold rebalanced to compensate. alternatively, dragon buff needs to be rebalanced to not be a % increase of damage dealt, as this causes whichever team gets dragon to have far too vast of an advantage.

nexus turret needs to be swapped to the other side of the nexus, and the spawn platform needs to be pulled back farther from the nexus. also, the entrances to the bases need to be reworked so the minion waves can't be led into the spawn laser.
Twisted treeline isn't dominated by AD champs, it's dominated by tanky dps champs, which tend to be AD.

I was under the impression that the forthcoming jungle remake was just going to change the nature of the camps, not the layout of the map. I'm pretty sure changing the layout of the map would be a much larger undertaking than changing what camps spawn where and their stats.

Exotic3s

07-02-2012

Remake TT huh?All you people who think that All you people who think that ]Just get out of TT I play TT for how all of it
So yeah TT does not need a remake its perfect how it is.

Phracture

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollinFeedRAGE View Post
Remake TT huh?All you people who think that All you people who think that ]Just get out of TT I play TT for how all of it
So yeah TT does not need a remake its perfect how it is.
Your name answers it all. -_-

Shargun

07-04-2012

Why is everyone that says bump getting downvoted? They are only trying to help you by putting your thread on the front page by changing its status to "Something new has been posted".