New assassin champ to play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Black Krow

06-30-2012

I find that I play assassin champs better then other champs.

I already have Akali, Fizz, and Ahri. I'm looking for one that can mid and solo top, but doesn't necessarily have to be able to do both. And I seem to do better with melee than ranged.

I'm kinda leaning towards Lee Sin or Katarina, maybe Talon?

What would you guys recommend?

OpprobriumIII

06-30-2012

if you have fizz then why would you need more?

Seriously though, talon is pretty tight too

catwang0

06-30-2012

Well Evelynn is labeled as an assassin, maybe give her a go. I dunno' if she can solo a lane though.

Personally, I really enjoyed Fiora. She's not 'assassin,' but melee and carry. I solo'd top with her a lot of times. She has a high attack, so all I do is build her armor for the most part.

Dark Castellan

06-30-2012

Talon all the way, he anihilates any squishy mid champs, and he only needs to get one or two kills early to snowball into a one-hitting machine.

Tr0n Corleone

07-01-2012

le blanc. its not meelee, but deal with it

TheHawtPotato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

TALON FTW. and get the dragonblade skin if ur asian. wu kong (asian skin). jax. LEE SIN(asian skin) and ummmmm, irelia still good? havnt played her in a while

JRiMi

07-01-2012

Id also have to say talon...i think he's pretty easy to learn also bc i used em once in f2p and facerolled..also hes AD so u would have some balance.