Proposal for a new ranked game feature against trolls/stubborn players.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

getdapumps

06-29-2012

Quote:
A solution to people abusing the system and kicking truly innocent players (like a four man premade trolling the random)
How is a four man premade in a RANKED SOLO/DUO QUE GAME. Sigh, your idea of sending it to the tribunal actually isn't terrible until you look at it closely. First Riot needs to build the infrastructure to auto port a pregame conversation into the tribunal based on a kick. Even with this brand new tech we wouldn't be able to tell who was picked and when the comments were made in regards to the champ selections.

Once they finish this amazing addition to the tribunal, a real discussion needs to happen as to what would even justify a suspension in ranked champ select. Picking an uncommon champion, only playing one role, picking into a bad match up "hmm they have Cass mid so I will go Swain" are all reasons to want to avoid playing with someone. None of them are reasons to ban this person from the game.

In total SkySquadron your post was thoughtless, and didn't actually help other then to possibly confuse people who join the conversation later.

Aetheriel

06-30-2012

I think this is a good game, however this doesn't allow people to play champions that they feel is a good idea. (AKA doesn't fit meta, or not a "Strong" champion.)

Learn heimerdinger. Play a ranked game. Be allowed to play mid. Lock in heimerdinger. Under your rule, most people would kick you for that.

sugarcrotch

06-30-2012

yea cuz 4 people can totally agree together >.> and this wouldn't be beaten by just duo queuing >.> thus making the other players only have 3 votes and not being able to kick anyone :| something tells me this wasnt thought out well