I need a good end game champ, riven falls off

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BattleBootyRiven

06-18-2012

always die to irelia or morgan some other crazy high damaging people but whats a good end game champ that dosent fall off, I was thinking of Graves

Vizzlepeez

06-18-2012

Wait since wen is irelia high damage late game, thats news to me

And ya graces is an ad carry of course he does more damage than riven who is a bruiser. But at the same time riven does alot of damage too u should reevaluate how u build her

Technician Tim

06-18-2012

any ranged ad really, hypercarrys once you finish the build

but riven does not fall off at all

you prolly arent abusing her passive, or her ult

riven gets a triple kill in almost every teamfight..ive never heard anyone say riven falls off, most people QQ about her being OP (which she isnt)

DonnFirinne

06-18-2012

If you think your champ is falling off, you should be ending your game sooner. AP carries, for example, fall off late game. The point is to win when you have the advantage, otherwise you become secondary to someon else, usually the AD carry.

Muffinek

06-18-2012

Hmm .. I think its best champion for you is renekton or akali they do not have mana and are super ,..

BattleBootyRiven

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffinek View Post
Hmm .. I think its best champion for you is renekton or akali they do not have mana and are super ,..
I have renekton he sucks

TeknoWizard

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluewhitelights View Post
I have renekton he sucks
He stomps early game. I thought he sucked too, until I learned how to properly combo someone. I suggest looking up some guides if you want to give him another shot, which he's worth.

But as said, hyper carries are the strongest late. Vayne, Kog'Maw, and Tryndamere are some of those. Brand and Anivia hurt something fierce late and bring good CC, if you're looking for AP. Nasus is also a faceroll late game if you farm enough with him.

Blaine Tog

06-18-2012

Riven becomes less able to withstand the full fury of an enemy team lategame. Don't initiate teamfights as her. Let your tank do that. Then rush their carries, kill someone, step out for a moment, find another target, rush in again, then step out. You want them to force them to switch focus from your carries to you during teamfights, but not for too long since you're not a full tank.

SweatyAnusBurger

06-18-2012

Jax is a bruiser like riven but scales incredibly well into late game

AmbushGG

06-18-2012

Jax is a good choice, but riven never fall off at all.. maybe you need to maximize her passive improve