Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Which items for league?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cigil

08-31-2010

I'm level 10 at the moment, and hope to be level 20 in a month or so. I'm gathering ip, slowly but surely. I got around 2k now, and I am hoping to get 3 - 4 heroes that are viable for league play that i can buy and warm up with now. I have bought trynd, yi, and nunu already. I am loving malphite, but heard he is a horrible league play hero. So, unless he's not and I've heard incorrectly, I want to spend my money on viable heroes. What do you guys recommend? I really prefer tanks or dps over casters and support. Would twitch be out of the question? mordekaiser? or malphite, because i really really like him. Also, would trynd be a viable hero? Urgot? I'm really open to anything.

ipleadthefif208

08-31-2010

USE YOUR NUNU he is master of destruction either do tank nunu or AP nunu

Leirkov

08-31-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=109533

The one champion you want to master for the current metagame: Ezreal.

You also want to learn the "best" champion for each role.

Ranged DPS: Ezreal
Melee: Xin Zhao / AD Sion
AP: AP Sion / Morgana
Support: Janna / Taric

However, be open to other champions, sometimes they just work with your team composition. For example, if your friend picked Singed, bring Veigar and put the stun down, your team will enjoy feasting on that one person.

Cigil

09-01-2010

will ezreal be banned every game? thanks a bunch, by the way.