Wukong needs a buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PatronDidas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

As a solotop champ, he falls short to the others, even when fed. He's so farm/ult dependent, it makes him very unattractive. Last game I played, my top gp fed wukong and by the time the game was over, he had 14 kills but he couldnt carry his team like jax could or yi or riven. I was jungling shen and easily defeated him after countering his build ofcourse. Point is, he's fun to play but he never really has a strong point. Not early game, not mid game, and not late game.

EyeMtheStron9est

06-29-2012

He is strong early game.

PatronDidas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

Xin is strong early game. Leblanc is strong early game. He's pretty decent early game.

SaveTheMaids

06-29-2012

It's true, Wu can't carry a team on his own.

He can buy enough time for his carries to catch up, but ultimately he depends on his team late game to capitalize on his utility. This is why he is best built obnoxiously tanky, so he can survive all initiations.

Lane or jungle, his lack of sustain really makes his early game pretty rough. Also, he can be countered pretty hard by those that stack health or armor, or have strong CC to negate his initiation like Janna, Alistar, or Lulu.

He has a great mid game though... and late game one well placed ult can win the game. Late game is also where his passive is the most noticeable.

Overall, I would say that he is fairly balanced.

Lack of innate sustain is his only issue, but some Quints of Vigor can help this problem.

EatMyTracers

06-29-2012

Are you kidding? Wukong is extremely strong, I don't know if you're not playing him correctly or what. Maybe your not building with items like warmogs armor and atma's impaler.

FreshFuhrer

06-29-2012

First time I played Wukong when he was free I went like 9:0, and a few games after that I was high positive. Wasn't runed for ADC, I think I had support runes.
I think he's fine, personally. He's got good teamfighting.

TheL4stResort

06-29-2012

Late game, imo, he exceeds with the CC and damage from his ulti. His clone is stupidity to some players who have no idea what they are doing.

TeknoWizard

06-29-2012

Honestly, while he might not be the best champion, he's **** fun to play. And that alone justifies playing him.

Linkguy333

06-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatronDidas View Post
As a solotop champ, he falls short to the others, even when fed. He's so farm/ult dependent, it makes him very unattractive. Last game I played, my top gp fed wukong and by the time the game was over, he had 14 kills but he couldnt carry his team like jax could or yi or riven. I was jungling shen and easily defeated him after countering his build ofcourse. Point is, he's fun to play but he never really has a strong point. Not early game, not mid game, and not late game.
Not really, hes not UP, I a decent wukong can easy play him.

getdapumps

06-30-2012

Let me see if I get what the OP is saying here, "This champion can destroy some match ups early but doesn't have a good early game. I beat him once as a Shen in a duel, so obviously he isn't a strong duelist. His ultimate is really strong but strong ultimates are a liability cause after you use them you don't have them."
Couldn't help but smile reading your post. I think you can figure out why he doesn't need any buffs if you give it a minute Patron. glhf out there