Silence

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightxSScarlett

06-29-2012

If you're silent for 5 minutes in champ select at ranked, you don't get to claim a role, and you also don't get to complain about team comp.

MishaIsAwesome

06-30-2012

Completely agree. I had a player in normal draft who was last pick. We asked him to be ad carry, and he instalocked Sion, after which he proceeded to tell us how his ad sion was beast. He went 0/19/1, while I ditched my support efforts and went straight ap Nunu.

Dark Castellan

06-30-2012

I have been so pissed lately about this. i call mid and pick talon other 3 people call other roles, so i lock, the last person instaa locks fizz and calls mid, and when i said i called it, he says, "whatever 2 mid im fine with that". How am i supposed to deal with people like this too stubborn to change lanes at all, after everyone is locked? I usually just dodge...

WildLeon

06-30-2012

Exactly. Its like wtf is your keyboard broke? Id happily do something else, but if u dont say anything then how do you expect me to know what you want?

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MishaIsAwesome View Post
Completely agree. I had a player in normal draft who was last pick. We asked him to be ad carry, and he instalocked Sion, after which he proceeded to tell us how his ad sion was beast. He went 0/19/1, while I ditched my support efforts and went straight ap Nunu.
AD Sion is actually pretty good.

Rykaal

06-30-2012

had a situation like this before... called solo top Olaf, while the 2 people who were supposed to hit bottom together, ran top and told me to go bottom.... that was the first thing they EVER said that match, they were completely silent on champ select.