Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Chalice of harmony upgrades

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chrupus

06-29-2012

Well hi there.

I'll try to make this short and to the point. There are champions who are mana hungry, we all know that. Now there are items that help with mana, such as tear or the chalice of harmony. The problem is, that TEAR has upgrades for both, AD and AP champions (manamune and archangel, respectively), however, the chalice lacks late game upgrade for AD/tanks. For example, chalice is great item on many bruisers who have mana problems (yorick, maokai, taric /i know noone plays taric top, still he has mana problems/) and perhaps more.

TL;DR- add late game upgrade for chalice of harmony that would fit AD/tank/offtank build.

I suggest passive with mana on kills, perhaps some AD, maybe armor pen, spellshield?, some hp? I dont really care what exactly will be there as long as it will be balanced.

Thanks for your attention,
discuss

chrup

chrupus

06-30-2012

up?

chiefZzzzzzzzzzz

06-30-2012

Chalice of Harmony has already received an upgrade (http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Athene%27s_Unholy_Grail), and since most tanks use AP anyway, there's no need to add another upgrade to it. As of now, Manamune and an early Sheen can help AD-leaning tanks with their mana problems.