Talon or Lee Sin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hëaRtLess

08-25-2011

Been debating on getting a champion and i really like these two i was just wondering who would some of you in the LoL community would prefer more, i know Talon is new its fine new champions are fun to play and Lee Sin from what i hear is a beast if played correctly - just with any other champion - but yeah just some thoughts and opinions on which would be better to get if you had a choice right now.

Thanks

iSmiteTibbers

08-26-2011

lee sin is tankier than talon with less cc, but 2 stealth detection skills.lee sin has energy, so lee sin all the way.

Pigdestroyah

08-26-2011

How long have you been playing?
Both require some skill to play, talon because he's quite squishy, and Lee Sin because he is so ability reliant.

If you want an awesome melee assassin and don't mind being squishy, go talon.
If you want a tanky DPS that takes lots of skill to play, but can potentially fill a variety of roles, pick lee sin.

Hope i helped

hëaRtLess

08-26-2011

@Pigdestroyah

i actually been playing for quite a while now im currently level 26 but i have friends who been playing soo long i asked them and they were not helpful @ all lol, but yeah i was going for towards lee sin because he is viable or been proving he is more viable in ranked/high level games since Talon is recently new its harder to know how well he will actually play. but thanks

Hwa Ryun

08-26-2011

Lee Sin, he's hard to get down, but it's so rewarding.

Farmville

08-26-2011

I have both, and I like Lee Sin a lot more... plus he's an amazing jungler, Talon, not so much.

Nidken

09-28-2011

i say lee sin, talon is pretty cool with his silence and all, but lee sin; roundhouse kick wins the day.