Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Suggestion] Lineph, the Mathmagus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drake O Dagger

11-22-2009

Yes, congrats Doc. I'm rather glad you won and not that gunslinger. While the gunslinger was interesting, I honestly didn't like him all that much. He wasn't as interesting as Lineph. Do you think you could comment on my Cybernetic Items? I"m working on a Champion that would be made to use them, but I haven't managed to come up with ideas for the abilities yet. The Items are here (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=26969).

Doctor Awesome

11-23-2009

Quote:
Drake O Dagger:
Yes, congrats Doc. I'm rather glad you won and not that gunslinger. While the gunslinger was interesting, I honestly didn't like him all that much. He wasn't as interesting as Lineph. Do you think you could comment on my Cybernetic Items? I"m working on a Champion that would be made to use them, but I haven't managed to come up with ideas for the abilities yet. The Items are here (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=26969).

Thanks Drake for your continued support... (I have fans now! Huzzah!)

I'll take a look at the items as soon as I get the chance!

Drake O Dagger

11-23-2009

Quote:
Doctor Awesome:
Thanks Drake for your continued support... (I have fans now! Huzzah!)

I'll take a look at the items as soon as I get the chance!

You're welcome. And yes, you do have fans now. Thanks for taking the time to look at my items.