Champion Sneak Peek – Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ecliptika

07-02-2012

I hope this is a joke....

RocknJoeBob

07-02-2012

I want this champ. Melee+Range thing looks better than Darius and Draven.

Jnasty9740

07-02-2012

Tired of all the AD champs holy ****. Should have been an AP champ. I don't understand why its so complex to maybe throw in one to two ap champs per 5 ads you guys release =/.

TheLocalVirus

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendono View Post
I think we need more APs and not a consecutive release of ADs. The newest Ap was Ziggs and he's like 5 months old.

More tanks like malphite!!! just because malphite is on of the best tanks in the game. I do agree with you about needing more ap champs.

Hanki Elämä

07-02-2012

He looks interesting, but the 100th champion should be more lore-related, something really awesome.
This Jayce guy has a really nice kit, nice weapon and stuff, but, it doesn't feel right that HE is the number 100, the "milestone" champion.....

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

He screams Warhammer 40K

Little Death

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InRaiKa View Post
Not sure why everyone is saying he's an AD/melee... he's going to be an AP carry that had some melee abilities, kind of like Kassadin... quote me.
If he saw his skills you'd notice that he has to forms. Probably the transition between hammer and gun, meaning he'll be one of those champions everyone QQ's about in the forums. He'll scale with both ad and ap, being able to build both. I agree with this concept, it's fun. But it won't balance well.

tldr: art sucks **** the above comment

Malaphysto

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendono View Post
I think we need more APs and not a consecutive release of ADs. The newest Ap was Ziggs and he's like 5 months old.
His abilities have been leaked for a while and they revolve around electricity and energy pulses/fields... Smells like AP or Hybrid to me.

Little Death

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaphysto View Post
His abilities have been leaked for a while and they revolve around electricity and energy pulses/fields... Smells like AP or Hybrid to me.
Hybrid.

Death Junior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrodslam View Post
Wondering when Riot is going to bring out a Black Champion. We have Asians, Monsters, Undead, Europeans, but no Blacks.. Cmon Riot.. Spread the love?
IKR! Out of 100 champions none are black!