Champion Sneak Peek Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axceem NMS

07-02-2012

i was thinking of how i want a champ who is meele and ranged at the same time earlier today .. and you fkin release exactly what i want .. i love you riot i just love you

Omegaeshi

07-02-2012

Ad ap carry solomid solotop jungler suport tanky?

Kalevias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

The point to why most people are complaining is he isn't different, but he is. In aspects that he has a hammer that's a cannon is interesting. But DariusDravenlookalikemuch? But in all aspects, seeing what they can do to the champs just from Pulsefire Ezreal alone. We had incredibly high expectations for the 100th champ. So to sum it all up...he's meh.

RefuzioN

07-02-2012

mhmm future of tomorrow, from here now on riot will be more advanced and futuristic with the way they make their champions.

SGL Mist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

Everyone has seen has skills and how it looks.. why put up a sneak peek.. might as well just put up the spotlight video.

ChelseaGrin666

07-02-2012

ummmm can u plz give us a mage >__<

jrodslam

07-02-2012

Wondering when Riot is going to bring out a Black Champion. We have Asians, Monsters, Undead, Europeans, but no Blacks.. Cmon Riot.. Spread the love?

Formless

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReReadit View Post
The picture released of him looks like a screen shot from an animation. Maybe a new cinematic for the 100th champ?
I noticed that too. maybe they will be doing videos for their character reveals now

Maxnormal

07-02-2012

He doesn't look like Darius or Draven you stupid pieces of ****.

**** this community.

Death Junior

07-02-2012

I hope his hammer/Mercury Cannon is toggle, but then would he be under melee or ranged?