Champion Sneak Peek – Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kurodius

07-02-2012

I am not understanding the dissapointment in the comment section. This guy looks really good in his character design (a "Renaissance man" with a teched out hammer). While we have all seen the video showing his abilities, we have no idea what each of them do. He could be a really fun and interesting champion to play, but so many of the people in this comment section are being so cynical for no discernible reason.

Keep up the good work Riot.

Toblerpwn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

I'm super excited for him, except for one thing in that lore mention.

What is this, the League of Science? Please Riot, drop the easy "genius scientist" explanation XD

Pinktacoh

07-02-2012

We need more large chested female champions! Like the the good old days.

Quinceiy

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendono View Post
I think we need more APs and not a consecutive release of ADs. The newest Ap was Ziggs and he's like 5 months old.

arhi was newest

Formless

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicdeath View Post
Thought 100th Champion would be something really special - eh.
A melee ranged champion isn't special? To be honest i was hoping for another crazy ass monster but i wouldn't bash this champ until you see him in a game.

RoboticPieman

07-02-2012

I'm still hoping that there's someone else for the surprise 100th. I'm not giving up hope until the moment the patch is released!

BlargChikaBlargh

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
If you’ve been waiting for the League to acquire a true Renaissance man, then your long wait is over. Meet Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow. In addition to being a class act and charmer, this modern gentleman is one of Piltover’s premier scientific geniuses.

[aws2=news/June_2012/2012_06_29_jayce_sneak_peak/Jayce-Sneak-Peek.jpg]news/June_2012/2012_06_29_jayce_sneak_peak/Jayce-Sneak-Peek_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

This brazen, well-equipped man for all seasons sports hi-tech armor and wields the skull-crushing Mercury Hammer that also transforms into the Mercury Cannon. Whether you want to get up close and personal to punish enemies with a gigantic blunt instrument or shake things up by peppering opponents with energy blasts from a distance, Jayce has the skills it takes to deliver.
Ooh, so he's gonna be a Melee that can swap to ranged?? That'd be AWESOME!!

MaaGas

07-02-2012

Meh idc ill buy him at least they gave us a new map and a new type of evolving skin

Ramnit

07-02-2012

I will be back

Plutoburns

07-02-2012

Meh. An hammer guy with Space Marine armor.

I would like to request some more not human champs. Not yordles, creatures. I really liked that spider lady that was canceled. Hecarim was the lost not human thing. Im just expressing my dissatisfaction because I have run out of champs I find exciting.