Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peek – Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brick718

07-04-2012

Riot needs to make a new support or tank im tired of seeing new ad carries that have ridiculous ultimates that kill everything and solo tops that cant die.

KerriganTrans

07-04-2012

cant wait hes gonna drop the hammer

Romaximis

07-05-2012

More ad please *sarcasm*

Saituchiha

07-05-2012

Need more white big breasted females. What is this blasphemy?

ljd3l

07-05-2012

This just looks like another darius/ garen! where are the new ap champs, you havent had a new ap in a while!

Tempest1324

07-05-2012

I know it was an axe, but did anyone automatically think "Zack, the original black power ranger"?

GingaPuck

07-05-2012

Quote:
NeeksNaman:
If you’ve been waiting for the League to acquire a true Renaissance man, then your long wait is over. Meet Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow. In addition to being a class act and charmer, this modern gentleman is one of Piltover’s premier scientific geniuses.

This brazen, well-equipped man for all seasons sports hi-tech armor and wields the skull-crushing Mercury Hammer that also transforms into the Mercury Cannon. Whether you want to get up close and personal to punish enemies with a gigantic blunt instrument or shake things up by peppering opponents with energy blasts from a distance, Jayce has the skills it takes to deliver.

I actually had an idea similar to this that would make a cool champ. I'm glad you guys read my mind somehow and made this champ. definitely gonna get him. I'm hoping he's playable as a hybrid.

GingaPuck

07-05-2012

Quote:
ljd3l:
This just looks like another darius/ garen! where are the new ap champs, you havent had a new ap in a while!

Think about it though, Demacia has Garen, Noxus has Darius, Bandle City has both Nunu and Rumble, Freljord has Olaf, but Piltover has no big beefy person. But yea, i would like a new ap champ. Viktor, (in my opinion) isn't that great, and Ziggs is rarely seen. All the champs they've been coming out with have been super tanky for no apparent reason.

RyuMyoto

07-05-2012

Man another AD carry.... a support or tank would be nice. Or another AP. ANYTHING but an AD.

IBelong

07-06-2012

Ewww.. Another ad solo top again...