Champion Sneak Peek Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lady Darena

07-04-2012

A friend of mine and I were talking about this champ, and... He made a comment that changed this character forever in my mind.

The comment was, "He reminds me of Booster Gold from Justice League!"

o.O;

...this champ is now forever going to be the Booster Gold of League of Legends. He's even "the defender of tomorrow" where Booster Gold was from the future. ...All I can say through my laughter is "wow".

lwilt14

07-04-2012

The newest champion is a melee, ranged, ad, ap, mage, caster, carry, pusher, support, jungler that deals tons of damage

Saronsen

07-04-2012

Not sure what you people are whining about.

I had fun midding with him on the PBE.

Of course I don't particularily believe in following your 'metagame', but whatever.

He's fun, Riot, and looks rather well designed. Thanks for continuing to make new champions for us so often.

Gingivits

07-04-2012

I want a different, aggressive style support. Kind of like an alistar(the only support I will actually play) or even kayle. I like how kayle is, she just isn't the greatest support/champion to play atm. Another attack damage champion atm is very, unappealing.

cuellar2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2012

this is like nid, melee and range but op

FrostyPhi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2012

So, Demacia still w8ing for more champions.. i'm kinda tired of the "hey look at me i'm awesome" insecurity problems small di*** compensating champs or down right fu***ing evil chars.

when do we get a loyal law abiding righteous, paladin of justice? i mean noxus is cool and all, but its getting REALLY old the "i'm evil and i'll swallow your soul with suffereing" thing

Piltoverians (?) are ok I think, as well as Zaun ppl... but Demacia is losing presence in the league and its awesome lore too. plz do something about it.

EntropyKC

07-04-2012

Is he going to be in the same group as Caitlyn by having an English accent?

ZekaOwl

07-04-2012

Come on... Why not a girl? All rude boys

smcknight

07-04-2012

so he's ranged and melee. interesting

The Might Eagle

07-04-2012

he is so awesome can we have more ranged tanks and a penguin character to plz that would be awesome