Champion Sneak Peek Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MW Macraz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-04-2012

Yeahhh

Neblin007

07-04-2012

Ha, I saw that weapon realized on a gun show on cable. Can't remember the name of it, but the weapon was a large hammer on one end and a bowl on the other end to hold a single small cannon shot. Kinda cool.

XStyLeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2012

too much of humankind champions..make zombie champion..

Nhuub

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YordleCombat View Post
Any of the other champs that made it on the PBE but Jayce. Seriously.
Is Pve...

macdealer

07-04-2012

Awful... Riot starting to appeal to OP male chars, so they can sell.
No more creativity, cool females, or cute ones...

"Just make another manly champ... for their ego... it will sell..."

'

MeaveRose

07-04-2012

Jayce looks cool, but why are there SO MANY AD PEOPLE? :l

MCSiah

07-04-2012

Riot has completely stopped making creative champions, they are now making the msot simple champions for money. Also, another AD carry, really Riot? Step up your game.

MeaveRose

07-04-2012

I reckon there should be more mutant champs on LoL, that would be cool lol

Bremnor

07-04-2012

Another melee....meh..I wonder when Riot will take their fans into consideration. Who all wanted a nice range/mage for the 100th?

HeroADV

07-04-2012

hey look its nidalee, or Lone Druid, Lycanthrope, or Pandaran Brewmaster from dota 2.
seriously this champ is just the same recycled garbage over and over again from riot.

They say champ 100 is going to be special and great but its just more use your ulti and have new skill set champ. LoL, at least dota2 still has its mechanics to make all of there champs interesting and fun.

yea i see league of ledgends failing after nidalee 2.0 comes out, or you can call him guy nidalee which ever one.

I call him a fail attempt by pendragon to get you all hyped up for reused mechanics and take your money. Besides after 1 month of his release they are going to nerf him into the ground. Then, they are going to laugh at you for buying another champ with your money, As riot always does.

Good lord, At least icefrog and gabe newell are giving you everything for free. You are welcome to buy it if you want.