Champion Sneak Peek – Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clownshoeslol

07-03-2012

I typically stay out of threads but people are right, the 100th champ should be something crazy. The hammer cannon sounds really cool but I'll go play Jarvin.

xHeavenStar

07-03-2012

Are you guys serious another melee champ.

cursedreject

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxRemielxX View Post
Yeah, I was really hoping this was a joke to throw us off the scent of the real 100th champ, guess not. Really would love another ap champ =(
^ this this this

down4zero

07-03-2012

Its THOR .. wow poppy got another friend

The14th

07-03-2012

I like the sound of another Piltover champ!

BlondieBear

07-03-2012

"In addition to being a class act and charmer, this modern gentleman is one of Piltover’s premier scientific geniuses."

"this modern gentleman"

"gentleman"

mentlegen?

D3athL3gacy

07-03-2012

Hi!
IGN: D3athL3gacy
EDIT: Can you please make some champions that aren't 6300 ip i wouild really love tat and also i have a great idea for a champion

IDEA: a female champion
Name: Ivy
Description: She is 2 years younger than her sister Lux and very jealous of her skills. So Ivy trained in dark magic with Morgana and searched for great power. One day she came across a wand. On the wand written "one who touches...emerges"! Ivy got curious and touched the wand. She could feel the power rush from the wand to her body, the wand became a part of her. She was possessed by the wand and now only ahs one purpose in life. TO BECOME THE GREATEST and so she decided to become a champion.
Skill 1: Q->Hocus Pocus--- For 10 seconds Ivy has 20% attack speed, 10% movement speed, and 5% lifesteal. (Cooldown 15 sec-30sec)
Skill 2: W-> Obliviate---- Knocks away nearby enemy champions, causing 30 - 100 damage and bleeding for 3 seconds (cooldown 15sec)
Skill 3: E-> Love Potion---- Ivy throws a potion at a nearby enemy causing them to walk towards her
ULTIMATE: R-> Ivy transforms herself to any champion on the feild (all or enemy) making it so she has their skills for 2mins. If ivy is killed while she is transformed she is revived with 5% health and 10% mana also 3% movement speed.

Please contact me if you would like to use this idea thank you.
mail: moho@live.ca

Nimnator

07-03-2012

yay! warhammer 40k...Despite the fact that I like hammer, I really want to see more AP champs and support champs. :|

bawsy

07-03-2012

I see rainbows in my tomorrow =D

DK Master

07-03-2012

im excited that a champion with both melee, and ranged is coming...cuz when you want to pick a champion that would benefit your team...like say 3v3 and 2 other summoners have range u would naturally pick a melee to be a benefit...now its much easier.