Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

WCG North American Championship

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slydawg

09-02-2010

Can't wait I might actually GO

T h 1

09-02-2010

Rigged too????

CoMaNdOoO

09-03-2010

I loved to see all match replays....

O wait...i didnt watch any of them...Coz the name of this game is League of Legends....and guess what? We want to be a competitive game and we have NO REPLAY ATTACHMENT YET. UHUL.

Keep the good work boys!

Naprosyn

09-03-2010

I see that there will be three days of gaming. Does anyone know which day League of Legends will be played on those three days? If I show up on a day that League of Legends will not be played, can I still get the skin?

Deimos IV

09-03-2010

how ze fruit do you get there??? i honestly dont know how cuz i iz wetaded

Jaguares

09-05-2010

yes im going to go

Jaguares

09-05-2010

Quote:
Naprosyn:
I see that there will be three days of gaming. Does anyone know which day League of Legends will be played on those three days? If I show up on a day that League of Legends will not be played, can I still get the skin?
it says september 11th

RlOT AKALI

Recruiter

09-06-2010

Anybody have any idea what the schedule is going to be like? It's going to be my birthday dinner that day ^_^ but I still want to watch the matches live at the theater.