Proving Grounds Playable on Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eletale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perrycox42 View Post
By right team, I mean sometimes you'll get a team where even at level 1 you're able to be aggressive and completely pile on top of the enemy, forcing them to get back. But even if you don't get a team like that, if you play smart you can win any game.

Also, do I know you, or what was up with that last comment?
You don't, it's just cheap sarcasm. The problem with the "play smart and you win the game" is that if the opponent also plays smart, and has champion advantage, then you're owned. There is no reason to believe all other people you're with has a wits cap only you can surpass; someone should also tell that to guide writers.

Oregan0

06-29-2012

Wooo!

Wilfred808

06-29-2012

are bots going to be introduced for this? i would really enjoy dominating bots on this map.

Nome or Die

Game Designer

06-29-2012
8 of 16 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perrycox42 View Post
Well, that's pretty well thought out, and sounds reasonable, but... All I know is I went into my first game knowing about all of the changes and thinking it would still feel like ARAM. Then as the match went on, more and more all I could think was "this **** is ARAB."

Honestly though, I think I could get over everything else except for one thing: the bushes. I see your other post that says the bushes help the melee, but that counters some of the things that I love about ARAM. How melee are at a disadvantage early, but if you play smart or have the right team, they win you the game.

Maybe it seems silly to you, but the bushes are a dealbreaker for me. Unless people reach a consensus that bushes aren't allowed in this new hybrid mode, I will not play it
Yeah, melee was the reason we added the brush. Since the map will likely be played predominantly with All Random, it'd be irresponsible for us to design it in a fashion that made melee champions unfun to play for a good chunk of the game.

Diauch

06-29-2012

Murderbridge is boss, is quick without feeling rushed, cheaters are sad, and the bushes opposite to the health is awesome. Congrats from Spain.

TereI

06-29-2012

After played few games. Whats bother me the most about this map.

First, is new summoner spell. On level 18, dmg he can absorb is too much. And when you fight champions like Urgot, Nutilus, it's just too OP

Second problem with the map is the way map is point. It's same problem like with SR. When you play from top it's feel weird, unpleasant. It should be set horizontal to be like Dominion ARAB.

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eletale View Post
You don't, it's just cheap sarcasm. The problem with the "play smart and you win the game" is that if the opponent also plays smart, and has champion advantage, then you're owned. There is no reason to believe all other people you're with has a wits cap only you can surpass; someone should also tell that to guide writers.
If both teams play smart, then regardless of your teams, it should be a fun game.

Call your disadvantage bad luck - Because that's really all it is, just bad luck - and enjoy yourself.

The point of ARAM is that you're freely giving up some control over your experience - A little chaos is fun in moderation.

IS12a6435041c36e3214d49

06-29-2012

I demand now """PULSEFIRE MURDERBRIDGE"""

Zavio

06-29-2012

Murderbridge

SofaKingAwsome

06-29-2012

wtb AR w/bans