Proving Grounds Playable on Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akintunde

09-19-2012

I think there should be something like "As long as blue team's inhibitor is destroyed, purple team can't use health packs or something." Or at the very least, make it an option to toggle the health packs.

the huyster

09-20-2012

Any way to get blind pick random - less dodging at least when you can't compare your team to the other one.

ThuggleS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnitaco View Post
This is why i love Riot. They actually give a **** :3 thanks guys
They do, but they take forever to actually take the poop.

(In other words, I would have loved having this over a year ago when I was playing ARAM all the time).

Akechi Kokoro

09-23-2012

Nerf barrier already

1scythe1

09-23-2012

Forget custom game, make it a game type and remove the quit button in lobby. There is a reason it's called All Random, and the quit button defeats this time after time because of the idiots that can't handle the randomness in the lobby. And like another person stated, making it blind pick would alleviate some of this as well.

Deathcapt

09-24-2012

So is this ever going to go into Ranked or at least normal queue?

The only reason that no one plays it, is because people just dodge with no penalty from custom games.

Additionally it seems to be a "lvl 30 only" thing, and you don't get exp or IP from it.

hartreck

09-24-2012

we need a matchmaking for it!A lot of people are dodging queue and nothing happens to them,so we need a matchmaking so that its easier to find a match and give a time penalty(lower,cuz nobody wants to pick skarner or hecarim on ARAM...).Also,it would be great if you get both AR and draft options,because in blind everybody would pick lux and nidalee...make sure to get it in all servers,because the refund system,for example,isnt in some of them.

IS1d0031a3c75dca85183eb

09-24-2012

why is this still stickied?

lceCar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

Still would love to see matchmaking for this mode.

DualAxes

09-25-2012

Riot please!! make a Paladin Leona skin.