Proving Grounds Playable on Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heshin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

I was wondering if people have the same chance of being banned when reported in an ARAM game.

Had a Darius start yelling at me because I had two Tears of the Goddess' saying they don't stack. He proceeded to trash talk me the rest of the time because he didn't understand the concept of Archangel's Staff and the 3% mana pool boost to your AP.

Khoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Spiritground

07-20-2012

I really liked the Proving grounds map, it's a fast game, fun and Troller!!
hauhaua

Mr AIex

07-21-2012

Please build match-making for this game mode! Would love to be able to play with people of comparable skill and without having to dredge through the custom game menus.

CowMeat

07-21-2012

Can you make the health packs and bushes alternate sides? I feel like that would make advancing more interesting.

ldav

07-21-2012

Passive gold income feels too slow

Jk33

07-21-2012

Normal queue for this
Riot pls

Akintunde

07-21-2012

I love this map. My buddies and I constantly do 1v1 matches on this map, it's fantastic. I haven't done 2v2 on it yet, because there always happens to be an odd number of us online, but I hope to try it soon. If/when it comes to normal, it'd be great to have a choice between 1v1, 2v2, and whatever other number you feel is necessary.

AtlasEclipse

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heshin View Post
I was wondering if people have the same chance of being banned when reported in an ARAM game.

Had a Darius start yelling at me because I had two Tears of the Goddess' saying they don't stack. He proceeded to trash talk me the rest of the time because he didn't understand the concept of Archangel's Staff and the 3% mana pool boost to your AP.
You do realize that stacking Archangel staffs is still a waste of gold. You are paying for effects that you don't get. You would be better off buying other items with ap and mana I think.

BakazQustionMark

07-22-2012

Extremely fun map, good when ranked solo que gets stressful! Would love to see more of this