Proving Grounds Playable on Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krewella Jahan

06-30-2012

Forced to play Orianna for the first time. Requires too much brain power to play her ;(

Shackled

06-30-2012

It's fun!

Perrycox42

06-30-2012

Brackhar, will you promise me something? If this gets an official Announcement, will you please highlight how you were trying to create a hybrid of ARAM and ARAB, and as a result it is not ARAM or ARAB? Maybe then people will realize that they're not playing ARAM and start calling it something else.

I'm getting so pissed because every time I try to play an actual ARAM on Summoner's Rift, people fail to read, and either dodge because it's on Summoner's Rift (And yes, they've actually specifically said so when they're on my side for me to notice it), or the match begins and at least one person goes "lol wrong map, HOST FAIL" and leaves. I've had 2 games where 2 people left (On the same team).

I know a lot of people like the map, and it's good to see something released that a lot of people like. But its release has completely destroyed my experience with ARAM. And given that ARAM is pretty much all I play anymore, it's completely destroying my LoL experience.

I know you can't control what people do, but maybe this would help... Hopefully.

Inb4 downvoted to hell because people didn't actually read what I said

Lasac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

Make a queue version please.

Mad Hit Monkey

06-30-2012

Yay! Murderbridge is here!

ShadowDark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

This map is amazing. It's all I play now. Just waiting for matchmaking to be implemented for it so I don't have to deal with so many people leaving when they don't get a champ they like.

Yaksh

07-01-2012

Just played it against a teemo. Teemo is very effective on this map... Those mushrooms can easily turn the tide of the game due to slows.

raggdoll

07-01-2012

haha this is great for some variety

SpiralHam

07-01-2012

I really do like barrier, and am fine with pretty much anyone running it, but the only problem I have is that it makes ignite pretty much useless. It will completely block out ignite, and has about half the cooldown. Ignite just plain isn't an attractive option when you know that the whole enemy team will have barrier.
If ignite did damage directly to players through barrier(though not through any other damage shields of course!); then it would be a good choice considering how people like to pop barrier to bait at low health.

Grekkor

07-01-2012

Whats the deal with not being able to pick a champion? Even if you make the map you can't add bots?