Proving Grounds Playable on Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LOLVOVOLVO

06-30-2012

i just uninstalled your game,
for your bugs that kept disconnecting me resulting in several suspensions,
your lack of tech support , haven't replied to any of my emails or questions,
your terrible game i played for about 2 weeks,

LOL is a joke,

Zinwrath

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dapoo View Post
I love the new map! it makes me practice champions i haven't played in forever. As well as all the diff options you have.
When are you getting it out of the custom made games and into the pvp games??? Or is that ever happening?
if that happens, draft and blind pick will have to be options as well...specificly draft for the competitive types. Friend and i having an absolute blast but realized we dont like AR as much "its ok but" lots of times the match is decided before it began or atleast people feel that way so we've been having a lot of dodges and it takes forever to get going also games seemed one sided, couple we did that were not AR were so close we had each others towers and base completely destroyed to the point it was a stand off for next ace wins...it was amazing. NOt saying that cant happen in all random just hasnt happend for me yet.

egamIrorriMehT

06-30-2012

Thx for the great map riot. Sorry I don't have any more feed back then "I am really enjoying it". Looking forward to seeing what you do with it in the future .

Eph289

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

+1 for Murderbridge.

Sn0wY

06-30-2012

BEST MODE EVER

OMG RIOT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO US

The right items are banned,lvl 3 with starting gold of dominion I LOVE IT... seems like the tick on the gold is a bit faster then sr but not as fast as dominion can anyone confirm this?

also... i noticed bluepill blocked AMAZING. my next question i haven't seen anyone try but can you go back to pool and heal and still buy??? ie cheating at aram like alot of newbies do.

Vhyra

06-30-2012

Absolutely LOVE the map. Would totally make this my main map/style of play if the IP rewards were higher.

Great idea Riot!

magnumdy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

murderbridge > dominion

i love it!

TheFungus

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
A little over two months ago, a number of developers and I participated in Riot’s first ever Thunderdome – a periodic, companywide event aimed at allowing developers to work on whatever they want.
That's pretty cool, and resembles a concept visited in this great video by RSA Animate. Did Riot get the idea from it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6XAPnuFjJc

Crow Squid

Senior Recruiter

06-30-2012

They are right riot this isn't ARAM but it is still a good map.

One of the points of ARAM is the start a first level and limited gold. You have to choose that level one spell carefully and you get a chance to learn all your spells very well. You rush that and you rush the learning process and thus the point of the map.

Also I hate aura's on maps, specially when it invalidates certain characters or gives bonus that should be bought through items. Or go big with it. Cooldown reduction, Ability power and ad bonuses would make a better aura. (except for chars that are gated through cdr)

Barrier should be better then heal and in fact should replace Heal as a summoner spell. Morello would be so happy,

TL;DR Give Taric his ult back and remove Evelynn from anything but custom games.

Parkerdude

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow Squid View Post
They are right riot this isn't ARAM but it is still a good map.

One of the points of ARAM is the start a first level and limited gold. You have to choose that level one spell carefully and you get a chance to learn all your spells very well. You rush that and you rush the learning process and thus the point of the map.

Also I hate aura's on maps, specially when it invalidates certain characters or gives bonus that should be bought through items. Or go big with it. Cooldown reduction, Ability power and ad bonuses would make a better aura. (except for chars that are gated through cdr)

Barrier should be better then heal and in fact should replace Heal as a summoner spell. Morello would be so happy,

TL;DR Give Taric his ult back and remove Evelynn from anything but custom games.
The mode is more like ARAB, which has become more popular then ARAM.

That's why they made the map like this, it's a little bit ARAB and a little bit ARAM.