Proving Grounds Playable on Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Salganos

06-29-2012

Played a match, very enjoyable outside of frequent and absurd lag spikes.

Edit: Granted, both team were mostly poke/nuke filled (probably the only reason the match managed to start), with the enemy Gragas having too much of both poke and sustain to counter-play easily (especially with a Zilean backing him), but that problem's not limited to this kind of match. >.> I think we only won because our magic-damage-heavy team stacked more MR than their magic-damage-heavy team (and not by that much). [Either that or them having an Udyr was bogging them down more than it looked. He seemed effective though.]

Arctanus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

I use Barrier to turret dive a kill, lets me get hit by the turret once without taking damage.

caidus

06-29-2012

WELL all i have to say is....GOOD JOB Guys the map is fun and awesome.

Fangstyle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

YESH!
PFE and Proving Grounds! JUST PERFECT!

Crazylockdown

Recruiter

06-29-2012

trying to spectate, keep getting the black screen...

Asif25

06-29-2012

oh ive been waiting for this to go on live after testing it on pbe

DarkestPhoenix

06-29-2012

So, yeah, I tried this on the PBE, and it's a lot of fun, except for the 20 or so queue dodgers because they don't want to play X champion in freaking ARAM. It's called "all random" for a freaking reason. At least when it gets matchmaking there will be incentive to not queue dodge.

Asif25

06-29-2012

Oh ive been waiting for this after testing it out on pbe to make sure it goes on live

Rainbow Fart Hug

06-29-2012

During the server downtime I played a few games of Team Fortress 2 and on some servers there was a mod where the class you got had all random weapons from other classes. So this got me thinking with people playing ARAM and ARAB game types could such a thing be implemented into League of Legends where in All Random game types could the champions selected also get random skills of other champions?

An example would be lets say a Karthus with Ahri Q, Graves W, Trundle E, and Teemo Ult as R instead of the regular Karthus skill set.
This would make things funny and maybe more fun in the all random game types.

But maybe this would be difficult to pull off due to the champions not having the right animations for the skills and such but this is only an idea.

Sorry if this idea has been proposed already. If it was I did not know.

Anyways thanks for the work that was put into this map. I have yet to try it but it seems fun.

Kotsubaki

06-29-2012

finally