African american champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Citrusy

04-02-2013

I'm not trying to be racist or anything but i believe that out of 112 champs by now there should be a African american champ to come out. They have Asian champs they have Caucasian champions, they have an Indian champ, but no African american champ. I would appreciate if they did make a champ that it would not be some kind of tribal warrior, but if you must you could make it a shaman or something cool like that. Yes and it is possible to make cool looking African american characters for instance Kyle from Psyren. If you share my concept of how there should be more race it would be great for someone to come up with an idea of an African american champion.

http://psyren.wikia.com/wiki/Kyle_Tenjuin

poppasmurfette

04-02-2013

Hell, why not

Caactus2

04-02-2013

There need's to be more champs like Urgot first. He just has so much to offer to the lore. I believe we could introduce Urgot's twin sister, Urgletta.

Caactus

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caactus2 View Post
There need's to be more champs like Urgot first. He just has so much to offer to the lore. I believe we could introduce Urgot's twin sister, Urgletta.
Why that is a great idea!

poppasmurfette

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caactus View Post
Why that is a great idea!
Idiot

evilbunnies

04-02-2013

pantheon skin bro
pantheon
plus diffrent universe africa doesnt exist

Son of the Stone

04-02-2013

Oh look, it's this thread again...

You can't just make a champion by saying, "We don't have a black champion, so unleash the power of affirmative action!" If you base the character around the idea of him representing a specific ethnicity or nationality, the quality of the character suffers.

Riot will release a black champion when they are good and ready, after developing the character organically and with respect and creativity. Who knows, maybe in the future they will expand on the lore by revealing another of Valoran's continents (which, from Olaf's lore, there are) and it turns out there is an entire nation of black humans.

SephirothWontDie

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of the Stone View Post
Oh look, it's this thread again...

You can't just make a champion by saying, "We don't have a black champion, so unleash the power of affirmative action!" If you base the character around the idea of him representing a specific ethnicity or nationality, the quality of the character suffers.

Riot will release a black champion when they are good and ready, after developing the character organically and with respect and creativity. Who knows, maybe in the future they will expand on the lore by revealing another of Valoran's continents (which, from Olaf's lore, there are) and it turns out there is an entire nation of black humans.
basically all of this. essentially, not all of Valoran has been explored yet, there could very well be a hidden clan or village of black humans, and yes, to refer to them as African Americans in Valoran is not really accurate. there is NO Africa in Valoran, there is NO America in Valoran.

Chasavaqe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2013

I thought it was general consensus that redone Karma was black.

People could argue that she looks more Indian than African, but after you hear her voice, there really shouldn't be much of a dispute.

Asylum Addiction

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasavaqe View Post
I thought it was general consensus that redone Karma was black.

People could argue that she looks more Indian than African, but after you hear her voice, there really shouldn't be much of a dispute.
Even before her rework, she was a woman of color.

Nidalee could also be considered at least partially black.