Pulsefire Ezreal Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

why šo serious

07-06-2012

QQ i was gonna buy this skin on 4th of july, but didn't know it went back to 325I 0 RP
I should bought it on 3rd of july

Festivity

07-08-2012

I got this skin JUST in time, got permabanned on my main so I had to make another account and buy it on this one. Lost an account, but god ****it this skin is just worth it XD

CorruptCardinal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

Hey, i am a great fan of this amazing Theme for Ezreal and had a few discussions with my friends and if you're open to new idea's we were thinking of a "Nuclear Gragas" where his barrel is a toxic waste style barrel. as he levels up his starts to break through his HAZMAT suit because of the drinking of toxic waste or radiation. hope for some constructive criticism and i'm open to add-ons from other people

Luke The Lion

12-16-2012

hey, I am just wondering if you guys are going to ever fix the delay on the actions of pulse fire ezreal.

I have no refunds left and I feel like I have wasted 25 dollars on a skin I am never going to use.

Xmacked

01-05-2013

please make it on sale again >_>'' cuz no one is actually buying it full price... LOL

TeamsaR

06-20-2013

is dis going on sale agian !? plzzz !?

Kanase

07-17-2013

Sgu here

Faker Maker

4 Weeks Ago